Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UMMMMM HELP!?!?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:43 PM
  • 8 Replies

ok....i am kind of shaking right now....what are the odds of a falso positive OPK????? I just took an opk I am suppose to be on CD8 my AF just ended...I think?   is this strange? I got a positive opk??? I really wasn't expecting it!!....we BD last night...I was extra super tired yesterday and I really only thought that it was because I could not sleep the night before I kept waking up every like 45 minutes...any input please ladies, I might be overreacting but i really wasnt expecting this...and If I truely am going to be Oing, I am not going to see DH again until friday night!   can't believe I am crying over this....

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dhiannian
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Do you have pcos? Cause that can give you false pos. Is the test line as dark as the control? It is possible to o that early in your cycle, and it is also possible for your body to gear up to ovulate then not.

73angel
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Do you temp because if you do look for the rise and you will know for sure. Good luck.

jblessing
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:13 PM

I dont think I have PCOS....but this is only my 2nd cycle after BC, so I really dont know anything, I didn't get a postive OPK last cycle until like 6 days AFTER AF...this is only like day 2 after AF...it just seems odd to me... I did take an OPK yester day and there was a mild line but no smiley face... and today it looks a little darker and I have a smiley face...

jblessing
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:15 PM

i have been temping too this cycle...and it has been alternating every day higher and lower and higher again...not too high or low, it except today and yesterday they were practically the same temp, which seemed odd to me this am

jblessing
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:17 PM

but it was on the rise temp day not the low temp day

kassrk
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:19 PM
I've never got a false positive...I taken test after test an was neg. Two days after my last test something told me to take it an it was a faint positive! My temp never changed or anything! An I'm 15 weeks now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jblessing
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:22 PM

yeah...I wasn't going to test until a couple of hours from now cuz I really wasn't in a hurry, but something just yanked me out of the chair and said I had better test, it was strange, and I even tried to talk myself out of it but  I had to

jblessing
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:29 PM

oh and I double checked, and my temp from this am and last am were the exact same

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)