Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it really this hard..

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:01 PM
  • 8 Replies

My boyfriend and I decided that we are ready to try for another baby. And I am very impatient. I wanted to make sure that we got it right the first time. Neither of us have any fertility problems. So I went and bought some ovulation predictor kits and used one everyday that week  I was supposed to ovulate. The night before my test showed I was ovulating we had sex. I got up the next morning tested and Sure enough it was happening. Now I am so impatient. I have bought vitamins and folic acid I have started taking both. But geez.. I just hate waiting to find out if I am or not. Is anyone else going through this. Oh I didn't ovulate until the 25th of this month So it's only been 3 days..

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JPEZ
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Oh yeah.  You're definitely not alone in the dreaded 2ww department!  Good Luck & Baby Dust!!!!

73angel
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Good luck to you. And yes for some of us it is very hard. I have been ttc #2 for 2 years.

Live4Family
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Good luck to you! For lots of us, it took a really long time! I just got my BFP & it took 8 months!

beansgirl
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:10 PM
I M with. U on that me n my bf trying for a girl I o on the22 Bk to u...km very impatient to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stamey11
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:13 PM

well it's killing me. We want a boy this time. We have a daughter together and he has one with someone else.

Stamey11
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:15 PM

with my daughter it was very easy. I went off the pill and ended up pregnant. We didn't even try to time it right it just happened. So I hope with us trying to time it right we have a better chance.

Ekbake
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:30 PM

The two week wait is hard! I am 7dpo and still too early to test. Some women get bfn up untill 14 dpo. I am a POAS- aholic so I do one test a day starting around 6dpo but negatives get really frusterating when all you want is two lines! :)

Stamey11
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:40 PM

What made us decide that we really wanted another is last month I thought I was. I haven't been on birth control since before I got pregnant with my daughter and we have been extremely cautious. But something happen last month. It was a feeling that just washed over me. My period wasn't normal. It came at the right time but I never needed a tampon a panty liner would have worked for the whole time. So i took a pregnancy test everyday and everyday it was negative. We talked about it and we decided to get the ovulation test. So when it was time we started using them. I knew if i didn't ovulate that I was pregnant but on friday i did. With my daughter i was 2 weeks late before I got a positive test. I don't wanna take test everyday but I will if it will help with this wait. I've been doing it for a month now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)