Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need some help with getting pregnant.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:08 PM
  • 3 Replies

hello

im new here so im not sure how this works. but i have been trying to have a baby for 4 years now. I have not been to the doctor yet to see if I'm having issues with trying to because I wanna get pregnant naturally. Its hard tellin if my periods are regular or irregular and when i ovulate. I have been charting my periods since 2008. here is a list of my cycles from 2009 till now.

jan 19-  feb 17 -  mar 28 -apr missed it- may21- june missed- july 1 day spotting- august 7- sep 6-oct 14 nov 17 dece 24

jan28- feb missed-march4-apr9-may11-june11,july12-aug12-sep17-octob17-nove24-dec24

jan24-feb19-march12

i do have cervical cancer if that takes an effect on it but my doctor said it shouldn't. its been painful to see my sister have kids easy and some of my friends and I'm not yet. I really want a baby so bad. Any help would be great.

thanks

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:18 PM

I will give you a bump!  Hopefully someone will come along and help you.

truelyred2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:40 PM

I really think that you need to speak to your doctor. You can still conceive naturally but if there are issues, such as blocked tubes or lowered sperm count or pcos then you need to know.

truelyred2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Also have you imputted this data into fertility friend or my monthly cycles? I thought that my cycle were irratic until I started using these calendars. The months you "skipeed" look like you should have skipped them as your cycles are longer than 30 days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)