Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when to test

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:29 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hey ladis I had a d&c on the 4th of march dr gave me the ok to try on thr 18th of march when do u think I should test if I am pregnanti knw it can be between 4-6weks before you get your period but I just have a feling she's not going to show up thanks ladies:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:32 PM

Sorry for your loss. I mc'd last year.  I would wait a month after the doctor gave you the okay.  Just so you do not get too disappointed. 

babydust01
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:35 PM
I'm sorry for your loss :( and ok I was gonna try Friday idk if I should
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaysMommy19
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:37 PM

I got pregnant 5 years ago and lost it after 6 weeks, I never did a D&C and let it run it's course. 4 weeks later I got a BFP for my DD. I wasn't trying for either one, but wasn't preventing. I tested because I had a hunch that I was pregnant. When I got my first 3 BFPs, I thought that it was still the hormones from my M/C, so I took 2 more the next day, all strong BFPs. Got a blood test to confirm, and it was positive. Got another blood test a week later and my HCG levels were off the roof.

With that said, I guess it differs from woman to woman, but my DD is healthy and strong as ever. If your Dr. gave you the go ahead, then go for it. Do you know when you ovulated?? My M/C acted as a cycle. M/C, ovulated 2 weeks later, 2 weeks after, BFP.

Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Friday was going to be my first choice for you to test but I was unsure of when you ovulated.  Test Friday and go from there!!  Good luck and Baby dust!!

babydust01
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:51 PM
thanks ladies and I have no clue when I o or if I o I didnt last time I jsust have a feeling I'm pregnat idk I could be wrong who knws
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babydust01
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:02 PM
Bumpp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babydust01
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:36 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misterri
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Anytime!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)