Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling all two week waiters!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:39 PM
  • 35 Replies

I want to know your symptoms, if any?

This is what gets me by through the 2WW without going insane. I've already read so many on twoweekwait.com

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Well, my uterus feels like it's about to fall out from all the twinge activity ........ Does that count?? lol!

KaysMommy19
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:45 PM

Of course! I don't know why my ticker says 5DPO. I'm pretty sure I'm 6DPO, but I am EXHAUSTED and gassy. I don't have sore bbs or anything, but I have had some mild cramping and a full feeling in my lower abdomen for the past few days. The cramping has been going on since Ovulation though.

KaysMommy19
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:34 PM

BUMP!

EllesMomma7
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:34 PM
WWell, im 1-2 dpo. My cervix has sharp pains and my ovaries hurt. Its so early, but I don't normally experience crazybpains like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedheadMama18
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:36 PM

I'm 7dpo and only have my typical pre-AF symptoms.  Sore boobs, tiredness, and moody.  Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

blondegirl32038
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:05 PM

Moody, tired and a bit gassy! Im 5 DPO!

Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Baby dust to you all!!

MzBurney218
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:34 PM
I think I'm around 9 dpo and I have very sore breasts especially on the sides almost to under my arms... And SUPER bloated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ekbake
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:38 PM
Ok well I am 7 dpo and I swear I feel like this is it!!! I have been unusually gassy and yesterday had strong twinges in ovary area ( hopefully implantation) i have had a pretty sharp head ache for the last two days on and off and I never get head aches. I am also kinda emotional and lots of milky cm.
This bring Said- I am not really tired
and no sore bbs. Any thoughts? Bfn today but pretty early. Baby dust to you! What are ur symptoms?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilayframe
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:52 PM

I'm 3 dpo.. just really gassy, starting to get tired more easily and hungry! And I'm usually a witch after O'ing, lol. but I've been so happy! And in a good mood, idk why lol.  We did BD this morning, and when I wiped there was some blood... That never happens. My cervix is MIA.. I know that's not a good indicator, but since I got a + opk, its been low soft and open.. and now its super high and hard.. idk what that is supposed to mean. But I'm feeling good this month.. Which I'm usually all emo, mean and crazy!

GL to everyone!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)