Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do i look

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:51 PM
  • 15 Replies

one of my co workers just said heidi when is your due date? i was uh im not prego :(  i wish with all might i was. but not pregnant... some people.. geee wizz.. do i look prego?

ttc-hope.png

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
andiecandie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:56 PM
No you don't look pregnant geez people r so rude :l
sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Holy crap not at all!!! That happened to me, too!! Even when it's obvious to me that someone is pregnant I would never just go up to them assuming!!

KaysMommy19
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:59 PM

This

Quoting andiecandie:

No you don't look pregnant geez people r so rude :l

LeeahsMommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:59 PM
No u don't ..u look great!!! Dont listen to those HATERSSSS!!! Lol..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaamore
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM

No, it is the shirt.. everytime I wear one with an empire waist like that I get asked. LOL

Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:02 PM

No you do not look pregnant!

mandm08
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Nope you dont look pregnant people are so rude sometimes. If it makes you feel any better my own bf whos been there with me through all the bfn's and frustration of my period showing up asked me if I'm sure I'm not already pregnant because he says I look like I could be about 2 - 3 months pregnant. SMH

cynthianc
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:07 PM

maybe she misunderstood and thought someone said you where pregnant? you dont look it.

BabyRaynor
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:10 PM

thank you girls.. i was wow.. i wear a new dress and bam.. we have a girl here who is 22 wks & the co worker said my belly looked bigger then hers :(  my dh is like honey you look hawt and tell them to keep shovin there faces in pie.. hahhaha. i love my dh sometimes

cynthianc
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:16 PM

Quoting BabyRaynor:

thank you girls.. i was wow.. i wear a new dress and bam.. we have a girl here who is 22 wks & the co worker said my belly looked bigger then hers :(  my dh is like honey you look hawt and tell them to keep shovin there faces in pie.. hahhaha. i love my dh sometimes

wtf?! why would someone say that?! I dont get people sometimes, I feel like if you cant say something nice then dont say anything at all! I think you look great and I wish I had your body!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)