Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

13dpo bfn, im so sad...Upd8: well now Im out until May :(

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:04 PM
  • 13 Replies

ugh, tested with fmu...like I have everyday since like 5dpo (a lil addicted maybe lol) anyways a stupid bfn. I guess AF is due tomorrow. I hate this. I didnt have all the crazy symptoms like I normally do but the last few days I have had alot of nausea, heartburn, and backaches... do you think it would have shown by now? I had cramping yesterday and I thought AF may show early but nada. I had cramping on 5-6dpo and then again on like 10-11 dpo and yesterday... idk whats goin on. would that be to late for implantation? I dont want to give up till she shows but Im so tired of bfns. I seriously want to cry.

upd8: stupid freakin red witch showed up. so dissappointed but not really surprised. Im out until May cuz hubby is gone and wont be back until after I O in April. This SUCKS!!!!!!!

Anywho, GL ladies and baby dust!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsprecise
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:07 PM
Wait to see if she comes, if not keep testing, fx gl
Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:08 PM

It could still be early if you o'd late or even if the HCG levels are not high enough to be detected.  Don't give up just yet.  Good luck!!

2_boys_1_girl
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:09 PM

I didn't get a BFP til 20 DPO with my miscarriage so could be too soon for your body....GL and baby dust!

anotherandree
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:11 PM

I am in the same boat.  I am 12 DPO and nothing but nothing.  I love seeing everyone's BFPs, especially with pics, but it breaks my heart that I am not one of those.  Keep trying and, hopefully soon, your BFP will be a pic that I see!

cynthianc
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Thanks ladies. Im holding out hope until AF but it just hurts everytime I get a negative... but I keep testing, I have no will power!

for everyone!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

cynthianc
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:22 PM

BUMP!

mywilber
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:31 PM

it's never to late until she shows! for some reason there are a lot of early bfp in this group, but it's not uncommon to get them 14-18dpo! good luck!

ilayframe
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:39 PM

Just keep testing..Implantation can happen as late as 12 dpo.. Don't give up! baby dust!

Live4Family
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:41 PM

I didnt get my BFP until 15DPO, so you still have a great chance!

Live4Family
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:42 PM

Oh & I know my implantation did not happen until 13DPO because I had one wipe of pink blood on 13DPO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)