Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***Pics added***Omfg who invented evap lines

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:12 PM
  • 41 Replies
Ugh, 12dpo and I tested with fmu and got a bfn, I think... Just got home from work and I left the friggin thing in the bathroom this am and now it has a line... With, I'm about to die! I hate evap lines because now I'm thinking I didnt give the test enough time... }^%#^* ugh

I added pics in the comments
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2_boys_1_girl
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Retest in the morning....GL!

Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Test again tomorrow!!  Good luck!

cynthianc
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:17 PM

i know!!! i keep getting the ones that show up right away and i get so excited but then i see that they dont have color and are indents or evaps! errrrr

MommyIvy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:19 PM

GL!

mrsprecise
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:21 PM
So wait a min, evap lines don't have color????? (please say yes lol)

Quoting cynthianc:

i know!!! i keep getting the ones that show up right away and i get so excited but then i see that they dont have color and are indents or evaps! errrrr

cynthianc
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM

as far as I know evaps are like shadows or greyish... no color! did urs have color?!!! maybe u just left to early!

Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Evap lines do NOT have color!!

KaysMommy19
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:32 PM

this.

Quoting Proud_Mommy05:

Evap lines do NOT have color!!

mrsprecise
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:40 PM
It's pink, I feel like a crazy person, I have one disassembled the test to stare it! I leave for work 7am and I'm ALWAYS late so I'm rushing, and I didn't see it immediately so I just assumed negative... O boy! And I can't even get pics On here on this stupid iPad sigh

Quoting cynthianc:

as far as I know evaps are like shadows or greyish... no color! did urs have color?!!! maybe u just left to early!

KaysMommy19
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:41 PM

Test again tomorrow with FMU or wait a couple days!

Fx for you!!

Quoting mrsprecise:

It's pink, I feel like a crazy person, I have one disassembled the test to stare it! I leave for work 7am and I'm ALWAYS late so I'm rushing, and I didn't see it immediately so I just assumed negative... O boy! And I can't even get pics On here on this stupid iPad sigh

Quoting cynthianc:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)