Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BBT Chart Update, Implantaion dip or ovulation dip?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

I'm on CD 22 and 2 days ago I had spotting wondering if it was implantation can you tell by my BBT Chart?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ilayframe
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:45 PM

I'm not a charter..here's a bump! & good luck

Amanda_Jeanne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:50 PM

It's kinda hard to tell by the chart (but I am no expert as this was my first month) but I would think if you got a positive opk then you could maybe be implanting... however I've heard implantation occurs between 6-12 dpo, my temps went down slightly at 2 or 3 dpo then slowly crept up and then dropped a bit again, then went back up again, but they stayed above the coverline. I'm surprised FF hasn't given you a coverline yet even with a positive opk!

LisaUtley
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:53 PM

i agree that it would most likley not be the implantion dip. it would be the the ovulation dip.

Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:53 PM

I'm still new to the whole charting thing but I will bump you.  I hope someone helps you figure it out and GOOD LUCK!!!!  BABY DUST!!!!

misterri
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Not really.....if your temp remains up, then more than likely pregnant, but have not known of charting showing implantation bleeding. (Not to say you can't see it, just to say it may be too soon to tell.)

ttcbabylovepred
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:46 AM

spotting at ovulation or that close to ovuatlion usually means you are very fertile. and or sometimes we get spotting during  O around O because the egg is bursting. GL!

I offer psychic readings on ttc, pregnancy, love, and so much more discount off chat readings

ttcbabylovepredictions

fertility bracelets, baby clothing,  and more coming soon!

Me 38

DH38

DS 18

DS17

Furbaby 5

ttc #3 5 years

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)