Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so frustrated i could cry.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
Each and every day my body points more and more to pregnancy. And its confusing the crud out of me! I take tests and they are all negative. I mean today all dang day I swear to you I'm not lying I have been feeling what you would think was a baby kicking! The only reason I say this is because has doesn't tickle it hurts and bubbles make my stomach make noises but when my DD WOULD kick it would tickle. And that's what its doing now. My Dr won't do blood unless I get a positive test or missed period. So basically I'm just frustrated. And needed to vent so I could feel better. I just want to cry because I wish my body would make up its mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ProudMom093083
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:41 PM

I'm sorry.  I know how you feel.  I am having lots of symptoms...and my period is 9 days late and it's NEVER this late, yet I had several negative HPTests, and a negative blood test today and I just don't get it.

KaysMommy19
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Try not to stress too much, stress can cause AF to delay.

OP-I know how you feel but try to relax, and do something to occupy you. I've found crocheting helps me relax, and baking! :) GL!

Quoting ProudMom093083:

I'm sorry.  I know how you feel.  I am having lots of symptoms...and my period is 9 days late and it's NEVER this late, yet I had several negative HPTests, and a negative blood test today and I just don't get it.

JordonMichelle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:50 PM
I had a period it was 2 and a half days shorter then usual and lighter. Which is weird. And I'm sorry your tests are coming out negative too. I hope you get your positive soon.

Quoting ProudMom093083:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JordonMichelle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:52 PM
I'm trying and I love crocheting but I done have anything to crotchet with. And as for baking I love doing that to but I don't have energy to clean up make a mess and clean up again lol.

Quoting KaysMommy19:

Try not to stress too much, stress can cause AF to delay.

OP-I know how you feel but try to relax, and do something to occupy you. I've found crocheting helps me relax, and baking! :) GL!

Quoting ProudMom093083:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)