Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't know what to do

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:43 PM
  • 7 Replies
So apparently I had a chemical pregnancy and now on witts end not knowing what to do now. We really want a baby but we are having a hard time making one. All the bding and nothing. However, the last 2 nights my dh and I had sex it really felt different, like it does during O (low cervix). I am only on cd 7 and tests coming out negative. Could I really be prego afterall? Should I still go to scheduled doc appt thursday? Or am I just going crazy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kimmie101078
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:45 PM

I would go to the doctor appt and ask him your questions... It always feels better to know answers to the questions you have and being stressed out is one of the worst things for getting pregnant.. Sending baby dust from one frustrated woman to another :)

Live4Family
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Sorry :( That must be horrible! :( I have heard things about chemical pregnancies. What exactly is it? How does someone know if they had one?

CAgirl1214
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:48 PM

how do you know it was a chemical preg?  Did the doctor tell you that or you got your period?

motherof3in2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:51 PM
its a pregnancy that dont go far because of chromisomal problem. most women have one and dont even know it. only women who test early will know. it usually occurs right before your menstal starts.

Quoting Live4Family:

Sorry :( That must be horrible! :( I have heard things about chemical pregnancies. What exactly is it? How does someone know if they had one?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherof3in2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:53 PM
i tested 11 pdo and got a positive result. period showed up 1 day late on cd 29

Quoting CAgirl1214:

how do you know it was a chemical preg?  Did the doctor tell you that or you got your period?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:04 PM

I'm sorry for your loss hun.  I am on CD 8 maybe we could be cycle buddies!

mywilber
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM

I'M SORRY:z(  I had one two years ago and i was devistated, hope you feel better soon! and i would def go to the dr anyway!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)