Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im just mad!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:50 PM
  • 1 Replies

I got my last blood test last wednesday, so almost a week ago, and they say the results take 2 weeks because we are in guam and they have to send the tests to hawaii. i called in today to see if i could go ahead and make my appt but the last set of results arent in yet so i have to call back in a freakin week! a week! ughh im on cd27/14dpo today so af is expected to start tomorrow or the next day. heres the problem, if they want to put me on clomid like most doctors do then by the time i actually get in for my appt it will just be one more wasted month because it will be too late in my cycle to start it. im so sick of all of these wasted months. this is cycle #19, i got a bfn today and my temp has been a rollercoaster the last few days so i know my chances of this month actually working are pretty much shot. i know its not over until af shows but i know my body and i know this month doesnt look good. i could just sit and cry. ughhhhh i hate ttc, i just want that little baby to hold in my arms, apparently its too much to ask cause its just not happening.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:53 PM

Aww hun I'm sorry!!  Chin up it will happen for you.  Good luck and lots of baby dust!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)