Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had to share...Too funny

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:21 PM
  • 8 Replies

My dishwasher broke today (it won't spray water) so while my DBF is inside it trying to find out why.  My three year old son asked him why he was in the dishwasher.  BF said "I'm trying to fix Mommy's dishwasher so she doesn't have to do dishes by hand."  DS says "Well I have money!" BF says, "You have money?" DS, "Yes in my room I will get it!"  BF, "Are you going to give it to mom so we can go to town to buy a new dishwasher?"  DS, "Yes, I will get it for her!"    This was sooo cute I had to share.... while I was typing all this DS goes next door to my in laws (our houses are connected) and tell them we have to buy a new dishwasher cause ours is broken.  FIL says, "Well that's no good"  DS "Yea we need to have yours!"  Way too smart cause I would love to nab theres since we have WAY more dishes than they do!!  LOL

Thank you for reading

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mandm08
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:32 PM

lol thats cute!

angevil53
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:33 PM

yeah my son's now telling me what he can buy with his penny's lol, gotta love it!

jobberwocky
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM

It's just too cute!!  I forgot to mention he brought out a quarter!  LOL

misterri
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:28 AM

How cute!

manda2391
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Lol kids and money, my daughter just rolled all her change, and took it up.to the bank and cashed it in. And the lady asked her what she was going to do with it, and she said "send it of course", (my daughters 7)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda2391
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:34 AM
*spend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Too cute!!

Quoting manda2391:

Lol kids and money, my daughter just rolled all her change, and took it up.to the bank and cashed it in. And the lady asked her what she was going to do with it, and she said "send it of course", (my daughters 7)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)