Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pos opk on cd10??

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:16 PM
  • 10 Replies
I usually o around cd 15. I havent peed since maybe 12pm at work...just went now and tested and the opk is without a doubt positive. Could this be bc I waited so long to pee or is it too late in the day? Idk. The opk yesterday wasnt ev
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Myndi
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:17 PM
Even close to positive. Sorry about that...gota love touch screen phones! Anyone have any ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jobberwocky
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:18 PM
It's possible. I always tested in the evening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Bump!

Myndi
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM
I just took another one now after 2 hrs and its not positive...it looks like what I was originally expecting. Should I disregard the positive?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jblessing
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:08 PM

I got a positive OPK today at CD8 like the day after my AF went away! glad I am not the only one that is confused here!

jblessing
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:08 PM

alsfollowed by a neg

JsunkissedB
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:09 PM

i say your ovulating :) i took a test at 10,3,5 everyday and never held my urine and always had the same results with all 3 times !

I would get random faint lines then stark white ones . i even had a stark white one the day before my extremely dark positive ! it can happen ! i say BD now and if your unsure keep testing in case ! if you see another positive go at it again ! good luck !

Myndi
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:09 PM
No youre not alone lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jblessing
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:10 PM

i am not going to disregard the positive however I am going to contiue testing OPKs  and see what happens

truelyred2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:13 PM
The lutean surges but ur also subsides, so yes it is possible to cd13 the pos earlier and now not. Also your 1st phase is the ons that can vary do yes it us possible to ovulate any day in your cycle. Your lp is rj's ons that stays the same
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)