Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this means war!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:02 PM
  • 14 Replies
I made a post on Saturday about scaring DH while he was in the shower and he fell on his ass and screamed like a girl! It was awesome! LOL. Tonight I was putting laundry away and when I was hanging clothes in our closet(we have 2 rods one on top of each other) he popped out of the bottom one and grabbed my leg. Omg! Scared me half to death! I screamed so loud and even DD, who was standing in my bedroom started laughing. This means war! What are some good tricks to get him back?!

I hope I don't upset anyone by posting this in this group-I just really like you ladies and I feel its nice to have an OT post once in a while to let us forget about the stress of TTC. If this post does upset anyone, let me know and I will delete it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsprecise
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Lmao, looks like you have some plotting to do
MommyIvy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:07 PM

LOL

brandiaubrey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:07 PM
I know! I need to figure out something good!

Quoting mrsprecise:

Lmao, looks like you have some plotting to do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
73angel
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Thank you your post made me laugh a lot. I think it is good to have other things on our minds also. Now as far as getting him back I don't know but I would love to hear about it when you do!

brandiaubrey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:10 PM
I will let ya know. It is going to be good, I hope.

Quoting 73angel:

Thank you your post made me laugh a lot. I think it is good to have other things on our minds also. Now as far as getting him back I don't know but I would love to hear about it when you do!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SatyrsMom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:14 PM

We all might be TTC but we have a life outside of that and its great to here some funny stuff!

Get the kid in it!

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Feel free to post hun! How could this possibly upset anyone? And if it DOES...well that just means they are uptight and need to lighten up! Haha. Hmm, a come back? Poor a bucket of super cold water on him while he is in the shower lol

misterri
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM

And, IMO, great timing!  After all, April Fools is friday!   Hmmmm.....

Kelly_Ann
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:31 PM

if you have a sink sprayer tape the thing so when you turn on the wate rit auto sprays.. use clear tape :D THEN, ask your husband to grab you a glass of water while you are doing something for him (so that he'll do it) and then start talking to him and follow him to the kitchen.. he will never see it coming!! hahaha

truelyred2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:42 PM
I've done that to my ex before!

Quoting PinkDaisey13:

Feel free to post hun! How could this possibly upset anyone? And if it DOES...well that just means they are uptight and need to lighten up! Haha. Hmm, a come back? Poor a bucket of super cold water on him while he is in the shower lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)