Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Ladies, im back again.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:13 PM
  • 1 Replies

Well i havent really came on very much since AF came to town, i figured i'd shy away from here as much as i can and kind of de-stress. Well I did get a Jenny Renny reading on Feb 24th that said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April from a cycle that begins in March. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the 2nd of January 2012 and the 29th of December 2011.

Well it's march ..sooooo..im keeping fingers crossed and asking for MANY prayers and a truck load of baby dust please :D DF and I have BD'd on 3/17,3/18,3/20,3/28(today) according to my calendar i am ovulating today so im hoping today me and DF made our little blessing :D according to a conception calculator likley conception date would be TODAY! and my EDD would be Dec 19th.

Im praying so hard, but im going to be on and off here and try not to frequent just because i dont want to fall into my daily log on's here. Too much stress and many emotions along with this 2WW.

Keep me in your prayers please, i will def update when it gets closer. AF is due 4/11 im going to try very hard not to test until 4/13.

GL to all you ladies!!! i see some people have gotten their BFP'S! so excited for you ladies. I will be keeping the rest of you in my prayers.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
carterj1220
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:17 AM

good luck!!!!! I really want to get a jenny reading!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)