Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need opinions please :)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:21 PM
  • 12 Replies

I am trying sooo hard to stay positive and have faith

I am still spotting..lovely how every pregnancy I have to bleed. But it's dark brown, so still holding on to hope that this little sweet pea will be a keeper. Does the line seem to be darkening ladies?

I get a call from my OB office tomorrow with my HCG levels, they are testing me every 48 hours, and once my HCG hits 6,000 that is when we will see our little sweet pea :)

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JordonMichelle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:22 PM
The line looks to be getting darker to me. :) good luck momma and congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy0708toJC
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Yes the pic on the bottom got darker best of luck and happy and healthy 9 months!

truelyred2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:24 PM

It definately looks darker but I guess all I can say is to sit tight, relax, try to go wasy, let the house chores go and put your feet up. Worrying will not help anything and unfortunately it will aslo not stop any m/c if there is one. I hope for the best for you.

amylou111
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:25 PM

It is an obvious darker line! I pray for this bean to stick! I think all we be well this time around!

jblessing
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM

YAY!! Def getting darker...KEEP STICKIN' LITTLE ONE!!

amylou111
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:29 PM

also, that dark spotting maybe your body getting rid of the old stuff for this baby! (since ur body as been through a lot in the past few months, I actually was suprised)

sydneysmommy1st
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:29 PM

yes it is def darker and if the blood is dark and ur not cramping could be old ib blood gl sticky dust to u and like the pp said take it easy and it its just a tear or something it could heal itself if u take it easy for a few days gl keep us posted w ur numbers and such! we're all rooting for u

cjsmom375
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM

*fingers, toes, eyes, arms, and anything else crossed* lol i hope u get good news tomorrow then again when u go 2 days from 2day i think you got it this time and i have a feeling ur bean is stuck!!

mamamia22
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:42 PM

It's looking good girl!!!

azpreemiemom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:48 PM

It looks darker to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)