Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scared Ill lose this baby....

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 2:28 PM
  • 10 Replies

I just want to relax and enjoy this first trimester but I spend all my time afraid Im losing/lost the baby.  My nausea is all but gone except for when I first wake up and now Im just driving myself insaine.  My doctor wont do any other tests until my ultrasound on May 4th b/c i am not high risk but I could use some encouragment from the world in the next few weeks.

by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vasquean
by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Good Luck I was scared too but my progesterone was low. Is there anything specifically that has you worried?

luchmommy
by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 2:47 PM

i just read all the time about missed miscarriages..............

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Hang in there honey.  Early pregnancy can cause a ton of weird things to happen, and the comings and goings of symptoms are one of them!

Just try to enjoy it as much as you can.  As long as you aren't badly cramping or bleeding, then you should be fine!

Good luck!

truelyred2
by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Being in these types of forums makes you see alot more loss than is the norm. Until there is a reason to worry, stop. Chemical pregancies and even miscarriages are not as common or atleast as commonly known as they seem here. Because we are hypertesting and watching ourselves in these groups we know about things that the average public does not know about. You need to enjoy every moment of being pregnant as it is not as long as you think it is.

Unless you are high risk or have had losses, rlax and enjoy. YOur chances of loosing this baby are small.

mcmahan05
by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 2:57 PM

I agree!  With my first pregnancy I didnt go to the cafemom forums and I never worried of m/c.  This pregnancy I worried so much more being in the forums!

Quoting truelyred2:

Being in these types of forums makes you see alot more loss than is the norm. Until there is a reason to worry, stop. Chemical pregancies and even miscarriages are not as common or atleast as commonly known as they seem here. Because we are hypertesting and watching ourselves in these groups we know about things that the average public does not know about. You need to enjoy every moment of being pregnant as it is not as long as you think it is.

Unless you are high risk or have had losses, rlax and enjoy. YOur chances of loosing this baby are small.

BabyFetus Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
tabitha8501
by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 3:17 PM
I'm the same way. My husband almost made me delete my account because we are exposed to more people taking about miscarriages. I've for three weeks til my second trimester and I've worried almost daily. I Just pray about it and try to relax. But its hard. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabitha8501
by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 3:17 PM
Oh and my symptoms come and go especially around week six they were gone for several days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovebugbaby
by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 3:29 PM

I'm scared as well. Every cramp gets me alert. I'm constantly checking when I wipe to see if there is blood. ETC

So far everything is good. Hopefully it will continue :)

Devious103102
by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 4:38 PM

(((HUGS))) nausea being gone doesn't mean anything bad. Here's hoping lots of sticky dust =0)

candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 6:34 PM

N and V either way is not a bad thing.. Enjoy the Pg and try to relax.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)