Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Angry!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:05 AM
  • 22 Replies

so my friend just called to annouce her 3rd pregnany (her youngest is only 5 months old) she told me it was the first month she tried and how happy she was that it happened so quick cause it took her 3 months for her son(wooptydoo). I was happy for her until she said," i find it funny how im pregnant on my first try and its taken u over a year and your still not pregnant" why the hell says that its a delicate subject for me, i know i havent tried as long as some people but it made me so angry she would even say that! It made me reconsider even being friends with her argghhhhh so mad

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nettie79
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:06 AM
That is a pretty crappy thing to say. I'm sorry.
JBsgirl79
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:06 AM
Oh wow I'm so sorry! Some ppl just don't get what we go through!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:07 AM

OMG! How inconsiderate! I wouldn't consider her a 'friend' anymore! That's just rude! ::HUGS:: sorry hun

andiecandie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:07 AM
Wow she doesn't seem like a very good friend knowing how much that would hurt u its common sense :( some people should really think before they open there mouth
nucking_futs
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:07 AM

I'm sorry :(. It was very wrong of her to say and why she would find that funny I have no clue. Its not funny at all. :(

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:09 AM

What a rude, hurtful thing to say to someone! Yeah, I don't think you should have her as a close friend at least!

Shefali83
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:13 AM

:( i wonder how ppl can be so insensitive especially when they are our so called friends.. its better to ignore or just stay away from these ppl.. dun even share that you are trying n your problems with her..

its been a year of trying so have been to a doctor? 

Kirstywantsabub
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:13 AM

id give anything to have gotten pregnant as fast as she did!

Kirstywantsabub
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:14 AM

Not yet my partner wont consider it until july (he turns 25 in june) he wants to wait till then

Shefali83
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:17 AM

oh ok.. i m sure u hate the wait!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)