Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Science vs nature

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:11 AM
  • 1 Replies

Hello moms! I am 33 have a 6 year old son and today is day 2 of my first attempt to conceive baby #2. I ovulate in 13 days and I am psyched. I had an IUD for 6 years (recently removed), Have been taking pre-natal vitamins, trying to eat a diet that will help support a fetus when I do become pregnant. It took me 7 years, doctors, tears and a ton of frustration to get my son. I dont even plan on trying for that long this time. I have decided to try for 2 years if nothing then I will adopt. I just have a really good feeling though. Has anyone heard of reflexology? Last time I combined that with my ovulation, added some sperm and have my son. No offense but three differnt docs werent helping me and I couldnt afford invitro. I want a girl this time so I am going further by using all the same methods, trying to time it so the female sperm have time to reach the egg, and am eating and drinking things to keep my PH levels low, I am also taking crannberry pills to aid in lowering my PH levels (him too)! Im a little scared I have heard many stories of the first pregnancy after an IUD end in a miscarriage, thats another reason for the body preperation. I also had Post-partum the first time, so I am taking steps to get way ahead of it should it decide to show up again. I even prayed over my uterus last night for safe passage. I bought a tiny ceramic cradle with pink trim (a good luck charm if you will) to put some of the energy from this process into. I have involved my son in the process though he wants a brother not a sister. Well ladies good luck to all off you no matter what your process may be.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
RayneofTerror
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:42 AM

good luck dear! i hope everything works out and you have a healthy happy baby very soon :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)