Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD4 and just got some news

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:46 AM
  • 4 Replies

It's good news in a sense, but not for ttc :( DH is in the army and he was told just yesterday he's leaving Monday for three weeks for some training. That'll be CD9 the day he leaves. So we're going to just miss it. I guess it's a good thing because then we can catch a break from ttc....but not a "real" break...because we just won't be able to BD at all...and that's not fun. (I'm not too distraught over this, we've been thru three deployments-first: 11 months, second: 15 months, third:12 months. This most recent one, he was gone for our DD's first year of life, from 5 weeks up to 13 months. So we were hoping to get pregnant again right after he got back so that he may have a bit longer with this one...but so far no good. We're on cycle 6 and he's been home since the beginning of October. Agh. I'm just so frustrated and he won't let me go to my doctor to get fertility drugs. It's like...he knows we won't get pregnant on our own, so he wants to try it naturally for a while. Well...easy for him to say...he isn't the one with the problem, I am. I am not ovulating. I get all the ewcm and I even get what I believe to be ovulation cramps, but we're just not getting pregnant. 

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jbear29
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:12 AM

I feel for ya hun about wanting to take fertility meds to help :-)  Also wanted to say hang in there keep your head up, things will work out in the end.

HisB0107
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:17 AM

Thanks. I had to take five rounds to get pregnant with our DD. We tried for 13 months, 5 of those being with the fertility meds.

Quoting Jbear29:

I feel for ya hun about wanting to take fertility meds to help :-)  Also wanted to say hang in there keep your head up, things will work out in the end.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

Jbear29
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:30 AM

ahh i see, never had to take any.. but i have no problem getting pregnant just keeping them longer then 8 weeks :-(. But I have a feeling I will get my BFP this time around. well i hope anyways..lol

MommyIvy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Hang in there. Hopefully it will happen with perfect timing. GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)