Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can someone tweak this PT test?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:15 AM
  • 20 Replies

Ok.. i swear i am a sane person in every day life... on here ya'll must think I am nuts.. of course this is our first try at TTCing with our first baby :) Ok so I took this this morning with FMU and I swear when i hold it up to the light i see something.... it also could be me just hoping... i am 9DPO :)

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrittM1988
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:16 AM

I dont see anything sorry love, i tricked myself with a test this morning too

.karairene.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:17 AM
No tweaking needed, I see it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wife_mommy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:22 AM
Hello! I'm the group owner to the tweaker group. I'm bumping this to tweak when I get on my computer later as io am on my mobile now, or you can post your pic on my group and maybe an admin tweaker is in the group now to tweak it right away. Thx
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristinleigh21
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Great thank you!

HisB0107
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:25 AM

Sorry Momma, I don't see anything in the picture. But you're still early, there is still hope! Don't get discouraged just yet!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

kristinleigh21
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Ahhh... darn... I thought i might have seen something but oh well....

tabitha8501
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:39 AM
Its questionable maybe wait til 11 dpo?? If it is a real faint line it should be a lot more noticeable by then. Good luck and Baby dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisB0107
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:07 AM

Agreed. You're still far from out...you just need to wait a couple more days before finding out.

Quoting tabitha8501:

Its questionable maybe wait til 11 dpo?? If it is a real faint line it should be a lot more noticeable by then. Good luck and Baby dust

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

MommyIvy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:32 AM

I dont see anything yet

kristinleigh21
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Thanks everyone for the support!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)