Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you!!! (Small update on me in replies - #7)

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:07 AM
  • 22 Replies

This group means a lot to me. Some days I am all for helping to "see a line" in a newly TTC gals post, but others, I just can't stand to look.

I appreciate it!!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:17 AM

I like this new group!  I wish I had this group when I was trying so hard :/

How are you doing?  I haven't heard from you lateyl :).  I hope youget your BFP soon.  I know you've been aruond for quite sometime too!

73angel
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:09 AM

I love the idea of this new group! It will make it easier on me to come here everyday and also to build relationships with people like me.

brittaniepierce
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:03 PM

I am also a fan of this new forum:)

Brittanie, wife to Scott and momma to Saylor. Also TTC and hoping for baby number 2:

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:03 PM

I feel like I've known some of you my entire TTC journey, it's great to have a place where all of us who feel like we've been in this group "forever" to chat! The other forum, there were so many new people I wasn't getting many responses b/c my posts were more for those who've been TTC a bit longer than the rest. Good luck to all of us!

olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:29 PM

What a great forum!

bonnebell81
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Amen! Hope your doing well hun glad to see you here!!!:)

elisajenise
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:07 PM

I am doing well! I am 10 DPO today with a "hint" of a line! I am not sure if it is grey or pink, but I will keep tesing, being the POAS-aholic that I am :-)

My chart looks AMAZING!!! In all these months, my chart has never looked like this :-) I am copying a "regular" chart below for comparison.

melissa920
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:19 PM

I agree, I am glad they added this forum, let's make it great!

MommyIvy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Looks good. I hope you have your BFP!

Quoting elisajenise:

I am doing well! I am 10 DPO today with a "hint" of a line! I am not sure if it is grey or pink, but I will keep tesing, being the POAS-aholic that I am :-)

My chart looks AMAZING!!! In all these months, my chart has never looked like this :-) I am copying a "regular" chart below for comparison.

Made by Emily J.

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Indeed, those charts look fantastic :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)