Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry Ive been MIA

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:35 AM
  • 19 Replies

Ive just been so tired I can barely move :/.  I get home and immediately fall asleep :/.  I jut can't get enough SLEEP anymore LOL.

So, update on me.  I had my f irst OB appointment yesterday.  She just did gentle prodding just to make sure I was growing appropriately.  I am exactly 9 weeks today :).  She calculated my due date at Nov. 16, which is right on with my ticker :).

She did a quick ultrasound to ensure he was viable (external) and showed the little bean with a heartbeat :).  She said everything looked good.

SHe's not too concerned about the bleeding spot and said that they will go away usually on thier own.  I haven't had any bleeding in a week or so, so she said not to worry about it at this point!  Just to keep taking it easy :).

I feel so bad for my hubby :/. He's been wanting to "do stuff" and I am totally not in the mood :/.  I tried to last night, but I fell asleep at like 8 and I couldn't help it :/.  He seems like he's getting mad at me, but I don't know what else to really do :/.   Any of the rest of you had to go through this?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChanceMom01
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:47 AM

I'm so glad everything is going well for you. My bday is in November so it's a good month:) I've had so many issues, from bleeding during my first trimester to being told my cervix was short/open..that dh and I have not doing any 'stuff' for a long, long time. I do feel guilty about it but we are both so scared. And like you said, I'm just so tired when I get in bed all I want to do is go to sleep!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:57 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one :/.

mom2byz
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:13 AM

This pregnancy I have been nothing but tired *yawn* The first trimester was sooo bad with exhaustion, I was in bed by 8pm every night! And & hubby & I did not have sex at all, I was just way too tired! The minute I hit my 2nd trimester things got alot better but I'm still getting tired at night!

MommyIvy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:20 AM

I am glad everything is going well. Hubby is getting mad at me also. I am just so tired all the time. All I want to do is sleep. It should get better in the 2nd trimester.

Momy2beAUG.2009
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:51 AM

yay I am glad everythings going good for you I am soo happy for you

mandasue0678
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:26 PM

the tiredness this pregnancy was the worst but now that i'm at the half way point, i feel much better. My sex drive is back and  all in all i feel pretty good. hopefully when u get to your 2nd trimester, you'll  feel perky again. So glad to hear from you, I actually was thinking yesterday that i hadn't seen a post from you for a while. take care and don't worry about your hubby, mine acted very disappointed but got over it.

olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:32 PM

I'm glad everything is going well, I have been wondering about you :)

As far as the doing stuff with hubby, i've had the opposite experience during my pregnancy... I am incredibly interested lol No matter how tired I am, I am ready - but hubby has been nervous and feels awkward about it with the baby right there lol So, we actually have not done anything since we got pregnant. Its been a long nine months!

jobberwocky
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Good to hear from you! Glad baby is doing good! As far as help with hubby I have no idea. I have no interest in having sex with my hubby either. So good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
73angel
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:59 PM

I am so glad all is well with you don't worry the tiredness will wear of shortly in the 2nd trimester and you dh can have all the fun he wants :)

heather406
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:58 PM

So glad all is going well!  I think about you often. :)

As for being "in the mood" it took me until about 12 weeks before I was willing, and/or had ANY desire at all.  SO was fairly understanding...I was the same way when I was pregnant with DD, plus with the miscarriage a couple months before this baby, I was extra NOT in the mood, but he got a little frustrated as most guys will after prolonged periods of no sex, lol.  I *tmi* took care of him now and again, if you catch my drift, lol.  It kept him semi-happy.  He's more happy now that he can get the real thing once in a while.  Stupid men, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)