Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so happy about this forum.

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:20 AM
  • 13 Replies

I am so happy that they listened to us ltttc'ers and made this forum. I feel that coming to the group everyday will be so much easier now and I look forward to getting to know you all better.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:00 PM

I'm not sure what happened in the main forum but I think this could be a good idea.

brittaniepierce
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:39 PM

I like this too. I also think that women that have been trying for a while have better knowledge, and sometimes better advice. I have noticed that sometimes when I post in main TTC forum I get inaccurate information from some of newly TTC mommas. I don't blame them...... there is a lot of information pertaining to TTC, and as you get further into the journey you acquirenew information. I have a feeling that if I post in this forum most of you will know what I am referring to. 

Brittanie, wife to Scott and momma to Saylor. Also TTC and hoping for baby number 2:

73angel
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Well said!

Quoting brittaniepierce:

I like this too. I also think that women that have been trying for a while have better knowledge, and sometimes better advice. I have noticed that sometimes when I post in main TTC forum I get inaccurate information from some of newly TTC mommas. I don't blame them...... there is a lot of information pertaining to TTC, and as you get further into the journey you acquirenew information. I have a feeling that if I post in this forum most of you will know what I am referring to. 

RedheadMama18
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:34 PM

I agree I have already found it easier to be back here.  I like talking with the familiar faces I have come to know on this long journey.

elisajenise
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:44 PM
Woowoo!! I am happy too :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aimeeo0o21
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:33 PM

why are there 2 different TTC forums here.. who cares whos TTC and LTTTC? we are ALL TTC arent we?? yeah some have been trying longer then others but does it really call for 2 seperate forums?? ive read some women say they are happy about it because new commers dont give the advice they need or accurate advice, but shouldnt we be there to help them out when their info ISNT always accurate? im just not understanding why we are seperated in a place where we need to be coming together and  offering support??? ive been ttc for 3 years and have been in this group for a really long time, and when i had a MC in May these ladies were here for me... i think we need to work together ladies and stay together. i feel like this group is just forming another little clicque of newbies and long time members and it isnt fair to the newbies who may need us long time members...

candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:56 PM

You ladies are always welcome to bounce back and forth between forums and I am sure these ladies will..But It is my understanding that this new forum was created for Long time TTC to help one another, I can attest myself that there were times I had to take "Off" coming to Cafemom specifically this group because I was depressed and did not feel like someone who had been trying to conceive for 3 months would understand what I was going through as I was at 18 or 30 months of TTC.. I think this additional forum will also focus on more "advanced" info.. Example.. TTC for 3 months ..most Dr will not even discuss infertility issues or testing until 12 months or more. But in LTTTC's they are past this stage..

I hope I made sense in this responce.

just-one-more
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 10:26 AM

im delighted you girls got a new post since you are trying your hardest to become pregnant a good while, but i posted questions in the other ttc forum and there not been answered since there all newbies, i thought we are all in the same boat some journey's longer than other's but never the less the same journey , will some of you girls be popping by the old ttc forum to help us girls that are new to it all so you could help with some questions we may have pls :)

73angel
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I am in and out of all three forums. It is just with this forum there are others like me and on very hard and trying days I may only be able to hang in here but most days I will be in both forums. And please know that just because we got this forum that doesn't mean we can only be in here we can go in any forum we want and we are not just stuck in here. This is just a little escape for us.

Quoting just-one-more:

im delighted you girls got a new post since you are trying your hardest to become pregnant a good while, but i posted questions in the other ttc forum and there not been answered since there all newbies, i thought we are all in the same boat some journey's longer than other's but never the less the same journey , will some of you girls be popping by the old ttc forum to help us girls that are new to it all so you could help with some questions we may have pls :)

just-one-more
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Quoting 73angel:

I am in and out of all three forums. It is just with this forum there are others like me and on very hard and trying days I may only be able to hang in here but most days I will be in both forums. And please know that just because we got this forum that doesn't mean we can only be in here we can go in any forum we want and we are not just stuck in here. This is just a little escape for us.

Quoting just-one-more:

i cant say i know wat your going thru i dont , but for 3 yrs i seen my sister month after month after month with bfn because of pcos, until one day she wanted coffee bad and i told her before i buy you coffee do a test just incase cause im not sure on the affect coffee has on a fetous, so i bought her a test not sure wat brand so she went into the loo or the cafe and was in the cubical about 10 mins , i asked if she was ok she came out crying i told her not to worry on to another cycle , and she said no emmie you dont understand im crying cause its good news '' im pregnant '' we jumped up and down in the loo crying and laughing 3 yrs it took her and now the little maddam is 1 in june and wat perfection she is ,

i was trying for 3 months on my christopher but this time round i think there is something wrong i dont feel right in myself at all and my doctor wont listen to me at all,

i had the merina in for just a little under a yr but i think it has done something to my womb or something , i just dont feel right

i hope your journey is not much longer , when i go for my walk in the mornings i go into my local church and light a candle and say a prayer for everyone on this site that they get there bfp soon and the ones that get there bfp stay healthy its just my way of helping since i dont know much on ttc , i just try and go with the flow with opk's to help..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)