Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So happy to have this group!:)

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:16 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi ladies I think this is so great to finally have a forum for us long time ttc gals!!! For those who don't know I am on my 14th cycle of ttc #3 and though the last few months of of this has gotten harder for me and I have seriously thought about stopping ttc all together, I still have much hope that keeps me going that someday we will get pg again!:) I know I am incredibly blessed already to have 2 beautiful little girls. I feel better now in knowing and learning from this ttc journey that having faith, patience and the support of all of you has helped me so much!!! Many of you have inspired me and humbled me as well. A big thank you to all who have been there for me and others here. I know we will all get our BFP's in due time. We rock ladies!!! Much luck and babydust!

baby dustgroup hug

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
brittaniepierce
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:40 PM

I like this group too! GL to you and baby dust!

Brittanie, wife to Scott and momma to Saylor. Also TTC and hoping for baby number 2:

73angel
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:41 PM

I love this new forum and I feel so much more comfortable with familiar faces. I will keep you in my prayers and baby dust

RedheadMama18
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:33 PM

I am so happy for this forum as well.  It is much more comfortable here with girls I have been in this long journey with. 

candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:45 PM

I am so glad that you all have this group, I know all of you and a place to visit with other long time TTC'er somehow makes it a little easier knowing you are not the only one.

I pray for you all to get those BFPS!!

It was not to long ago I was with you all with TTC for 39 active cycles, I remember where I came from and I know the stuggles.

bonnebell81
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:51 PM

I have to say Unique you have been the #1 inspiration to me since iI have been in this group! You were the one that told me to stay with it when I was ready to quit ttc after only the 1st month. I know you tried for so many months and I admire you the most for sticking with ttc and so happy you got pregnant!!!:) Thank you friend! 

Quoting candcsmom2008:

I am so glad that you all have this group, I know all of you and a place to visit with other long time TTC'er somehow makes it a little easier knowing you are not the only one.

I pray for you all to get those BFPS!!

It was not to long ago I was with you all with TTC for 39 active cycles, I remember where I came from and I know the stuggles.

nangel4u
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:01 PM

I LOVE this forum!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)