Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trusting in God however...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:52 PM
  • 7 Replies
if this cycle isn't a bfp then im don't ttc and will put it in Gods hands from there on out. Today is not going so well with me today and i just want to quit my job and go home now. Idk what to do. I have been praying over this situation for a couple weeks now and i believe i know what to do but im trying to give it some time and make sure im not doing the wrong thing. I wish i could talk to you ladies more about it but i know i can't in this group. I need encouraging words here before i go phyco.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MommyIvy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Good luck. I hope things happen for you.

motherof3in2007
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Thanks i hope so too. It's been rough and I know stress doesn't help when ttc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mboss1
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Everything has a way of working out.  I know some people don't feel that to be true but I have seen it enough times to KNOW it's true.  You wrote " i believe i know what to do"  Follow that.  Listen to your heart.  I truly believe we are only given as much as we can handle...You will be ok.

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:44 PM

I don't believe "God" is the magic cure - but if it works for you, great.

I believe god gave us medical science and doctors to help us fix problems LOL :)

newmom2be08
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:03 PM

That's exactly what God wants you to do...put your trust in Him.  I don't understand why we miscarried in November, but maybe I will once I get to heaven.  All I know is that God has a plan for our lives, and He knows what is best for us, even when we want something different.  I am at that same point as you are.  If it happens, it happens, and if it doesn't, there isn't anything I can do about it.  One thing I do know is that God will provide another child to us if it is in His will.  Hugs to you! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Grumpylilpixy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:15 PM

I was there just a a month ago a job I needed to quit but didn't know how to get out of or even if I should give it more time. I left and I will tell you it's been the most positive thing for me. I am now working for a different company doing the same thing and I am getting such a joy out of what I do. It's wonderful. I understand by leaving it in gods hands sometimes he knows more then we know. And I am TTC but I am also know this is up to God not up to me in the end. :o) God Bless dear.

silka08
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Whenever I get antsy, frustrated, doubting I think of Hannah in 1 Samuel. She had years of torment from a fellow woman, she simply couldn't conceive. She broke and God blessed her with samuel. She gave sameul to the lord for service (she nursed him, had him as a young child, visited him etc) but that was all for a plan. Would she have appreciated Sameul if she had him right away? Would she have put Sameul into service for the lord? Maybe not. She was also blessed with several more children afterwards. Think of Abraham and Sarah. YEARS after they were promised they finally conceived. God promises us peace, he knows the desires of our heart, but its in HIS time, not ours. IT can be SO har waiting...I still am awful at wiating, but I remember those women and how hard they had and how long they waited but they were still blessed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)