Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some messed up crap..ugh

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:34 PM
  • 5 Replies

i see everyone getting their bfps..well my cousin is pregnant and she has 4of her 5kids living with her..excluding her baby she is carrying..she lives in a real small apartment with those 4kids and her bf..the apartment is like the size of a motel room with two bedrooms the size of the bathroom..she dont work at all and is having another baby..my other cousin who i love to death just found out his fiance is pregnant..they are 19 and they live with my aunt..they both have no jobs they both never finished school..his fiance has another child and her mom has that baby..i love both my cousin and his fiance but honestly they arent fully ready for a baby....but me and my DH have the stable house and can afford another baby and we are having a hard time trying..ugh..sorry ladies i just needed to vent..

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ginnaye
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:47 PM

I know its hard.  I have felt the exact same way with the women around me.  hopefully you will get your bfp soon :)

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:47 PM

I understand how you feel on this.

MommyIvy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:48 PM

That is how it usually goes, unfortunately. The ones who dont really want of need another one, are the first ones to get pregnant. Good luck and I hope you have good news soon.

mrs.white71809
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:53 PM

thanks you guys..im hoping that soon it will happen for us..i had light positives and they ended up being evaps..and so if it dont happen soon we are going to a dr..but i think its messed up how ppl who dont really need children or anymore children get pregnant but then there is all of us ladies who would love to be pregnant right now

Mipsy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:55 PM

I hear ya! I just found out my SIL is pregnant again and her and my brother just moved out of my parents house! THey have been living with my parents paying for NOTHING for 4.5 yrs and just got their own place for the first time! And my parents still pay for half their crap, yet they are preggo again? So annoying, and it sucks cuz dh and I own our home and 2 vehicles (paid off) and have the room and stability care for another child but it's been 2yrs and NO LUCK.

But, I am still excited I am getting a new neice or nephew. But it took me a long time to get to the point where I could quickly vent or have my pity party and go straight to being happy about it. YOu will get there, just takes time unfortunately.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)