Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CALLING ALL 2WW-ERS!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:55 PM
  • 31 Replies

What are your symptoms?

How many dpo?

I'm 2 dpo if i'm correct on  a 28 day cycle (thanks unpredictable af)

LETS HELP EACHOTHER GET THROUGH THE 2WW!!!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyIvy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:55 PM

GL!

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:56 PM

I'm testing easter. basedon the dark OPK and then the next day it being non existant. we figure AF spotting should happen by or just after easter, so testing on easter is a safe "bet"... we'll see though! LOL i'll continue to use OPK's between now and then and see to make sure the test line doesn't "show" up again.

lailareed
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:03 PM

gll!!!!  keep me posted! baby dust!!!

Quoting kajira:

I'm testing easter. basedon the dark OPK and then the next day it being non existant. we figure AF spotting should happen by or just after easter, so testing on easter is a safe "bet"... we'll see though! LOL i'll continue to use OPK's between now and then and see to make sure the test line doesn't "show" up again.

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:06 PM

will do - gl to you too.

Quoting lailareed:

gll!!!!  keep me posted! baby dust!!!

Quoting kajira:

.karairene.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:07 PM
I'm on cd 17 and 3 dpo. Testing the 28th the earliest. I've been having crampiness. I think I released 2 eggs, one from each ovary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lailareed
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:12 PM

how are your cramps? iikve ov cramps? when i was preggo with my first, i had major huge cramps in my left side...ll

i'm testing the 30th to be sure since i have been assuming my cycle was between 28 days and 32 (and doing an opk which i have ever done before so trying to figure it out)

Quoting .karairene.:

I'm on cd 17 and 3 dpo. Testing the 28th the earliest. I've been having crampiness. I think I released 2 eggs, one from each ovary.

.karairene.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:16 PM
I had my ovulation cramps on Sunday on each side. Freaked me out since my left never releases eggs. But yesterday it started on my left side, like a constant cramp. It got better as the day went on. I have no idea what it's from though.

Quoting lailareed:

how are your cramps? iikve ov cramps? when i was preggo with my first, i had major huge cramps in my left side...ll

i'm testing the 30th to be sure since i have been assuming my cycle was between 28 days and 32 (and doing an opk which i have ever done before so trying to figure it out)

Quoting .karairene.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
c_mckinney_17
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:17 PM

I am 3dpo and cramping like crazy. I took 100mg of clomid this cycle so I'm sure thats the culprit. but these cramps are unreal, every now and then I get a pinching/stabbing sensation in my cervix, my cramping almost feels like AF is about to start and be very heavy. Ugh. I hate the 2ww

oh and my boobs are hurting today as well

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
lailareed
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:31 PM

BUMP!

Proud_Mommy05
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:41 PM

I am 4dpo and I've had a headache for the last three days.  It comes and goes and just lingers.  I have to eat when I get up or I feel like I am going to hurl I have little pinches in my uterus and cervix every now and then and my uterus feels heavy.  If BF puts his arm around me while we are laying down it feel like he laid a ton of bricks on me. Don't know if that is a sign but it's something I'm feeling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)