Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about FF. Please Help.

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay, now I am new at the charting my ovulation because I did it last month with the OPK and I was still alittle confused. Soo I am charting now I am 4 days in from my period and FF says :" No Ovulation detected, and I have no coverline. Since I am only 4 days in will it eventually give me a coverline and tell me when ovulation is happening on it's own? I ordered a whole bunch of OPK cheapies from the net and waiting for them to come in, in the mean time I am using this chart. And I am kinda confused even after watching all the vidoes. Please Help.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JMmama
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:42 PM

I don't know anything about charting, but here's a bump!

.Angelica.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:48 PM

are you temping the same time every morning as soon as you wake up? Usually FF only needs 3 days of higher temps to pinpoint O. Post your chart.

crossermom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:53 PM
Ff won't give you a coverline until ovulation is detected and won't detect ovulation until 3 days after the fact. O is confirmed by the presence of ewcm and a correlating temp dip. Once you have 3 days of sustained elevated temps after the dip, o will be confirmed. It helps to do opks too. Also check out the free ff tutorials, they really help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jblessing
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Quoting crossermom:

Ff won't give you a coverline until ovulation is detected and won't detect ovulation until 3 days after the fact. O is confirmed by the presence of ewcm and a correlating temp dip. Once you have 3 days of sustained elevated temps after the dip, o will be confirmed. It helps to do opks too. Also check out the free ff tutorials, they really help.

this...good luck and baby dust!

Grumpylilpixy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:23 PM

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-04-08

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:26 PM

YOu need to have 3 consitent elevated temps for FF to detect ovulation, you will get a coverline as well.

Grumpylilpixy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Thank you thats what I needed to know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)