Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im back!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:49 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok so Im back! I have to be honest I was avoiding you ladies lol. This is month 17 on ttc. Ive been through 2 mc. The one in Dec at 7 weeks really hit me hard and I havent been the same since. I am finally feeling like myself here lately. My mc in Dec was caused by an infection in the sac. Thats all they really told me. Confused?  I had a lot of pain after my mc and it turns out I had several ovarian cysts. When they didnt pop on their own an one became hypervascularized, as she called it, basically a cyst that ruptured and then formed into a blood clot on my ovary. I had to have surgery. It was an out patient laproscopic procedure and I recovered in 5 days. I had so many prayers before surgery and when she went in to remove it the "blood clot" was gone! Yay! lol! She did have to pop a few other cysts tho. So I had a check up and she said my female parts are good as new and we are back to trying this week. Before all this happened my hubby did not want to hear about ovulation and cm and all that but now he wants to know it all! We want another baby so bad! I thought after all this I would not want to try anymore but that desire to be a mommy again is just too strong. Everyone around me is getting prego and only a few actually need kids imo. I am losing my mind! I look at maternity and baby stuff all the time. Im obsessed! Well anyway ladies looks like I am back for your support and I hope to support you as well. Yall are awesome :)

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:52 PM

welcome back.

I'm always on yahoo if you, or anyone else wants to talk "baby shop" and "body parts" outside of this group too. I'm always around during the day time too!

I've got a total of 5 years of TTC under my belt. LOL

dhiannian
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Welcome back!! :)

annamcg18
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Thanks! 

Quoting kajira:

welcome back.

I'm always on yahoo if you, or anyone else wants to talk "baby shop" and "body parts" outside of this group too. I'm always around during the day time too!

I've got a total of 5 years of TTC under my belt. LOL

RedheadMama18
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Welcome back!  I remember you from before.  I am so sorry for your losses and all that you have been through.  I am on my 15th cycle of ttc.  There is a forum for long term trying as well now.  Good luck and baby dust!

annamcg18
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:13 PM

I just noticed that new forum. Its really awesome! Glad yall added that. Im glad to be back but not glad to be back lol.

Quoting RedheadMama18:

Welcome back!  I remember you from before.  I am so sorry for your losses and all that you have been through.  I am on my 15th cycle of ttc.  There is a forum for long term trying as well now.  Good luck and baby dust!

tonidrum214
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:20 PM

Welcome back and i hope you get your BFP very soon!!!

MommyIvy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Welcome back and GL!

my2beauties133
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Welcome back, and best of luck to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)