Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

24 dpo.........?!?!?!?!?!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:09 PM
  • 7 Replies
Here's a little history, I am the mother of two girls, 6&8, we have been trying on and off for two years, this month was an off month, so when I realized I had missed my af and had no symptoms for af I took a test, that was 10 days ago, it was neg, the only symptoms I'm having are, feeling super wet down there, boobs are achey starting today, and really tired, some crampiness but I think it's gas, lol, just curious if u ladies have any thoughts.....also I didn't have positive till 9 weeks preg with first, and around 7-8 weeks with second, just hate getting my hopes up for bfn so don't wanna test again!! My last lmp was 3-2-11, I have a completely normal 29 day cycle, so what do u ladies think? Stories or opinions please!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MommaLaura
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:11 PM
Not sure, but it sounds promising. Best of luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
just-one-more
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:17 PM

24 dpo wow and you got a bfn , id test again maybe around the weekend if thats neg and you dont get af maybe see your doctor and see if they give u a blood test,

but the sore boobs, crampy-ness and even gas and been really tired there all good signs for you

keep us updated let us know how you get on

hope this is your month baby dust to you :)

MommyIvy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:18 PM

I would take another test. If nothing, go to the docs and see what is going on

RADmomma
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:23 PM
I didnt get a positive hpt with my dd until I was 8 weeks too! I would wait another few days test again with FMU and its still BFN I would call the DR and ask for a blood test! GL
cynthianc
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:33 PM

With your history I wouldn't say its out of the question. Go for a blood test. GL

tazdale
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:38 PM

Wow, with your history, I would say it is definitely a good sign.  Keep us updated.

mommyof2girl2
by Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:31 AM
Bump for opinions :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)