Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

22mths ttc, didn't even try this mth

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:46 PM
  • 18 Replies
This is my 22nd cycle ttc, but this mth I haven't even tried, I'm cd14 today and probably ovulating as I type but no bd at all this cycle, don't really know why. In fact I just turned down dh. I just don't feel like it. Right now I'm kinda going over in my head if I should bd to at least know I tried this mth. What do you guys think?
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisB0107
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:50 PM

You do what YOU want to do. Maybe it's your body's way of telling you...it's ok, why don't you take a break and relax for a while. Plus, if you do so happen to BD at some point in the next day or two...so be it. But let it just happen :)

TX.Momma.23
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:51 PM
If you're heart isn't in it then don't. If you do bd, do it because you love DH not because you're trying to make a baby if you need a break
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsprecise
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:53 PM
I think part of me doesn't wanna bd because I don't want a bfn in 2weeks. This way it's not because I'm infertile it's because I didn't bd. Weird I kno
biancalina20
by Bianca on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:56 PM
Not weird at all.. Do what u want to do and don't think so much about it..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silva_dianne
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Take a break. Take a trip. Relax and do something for yourself. TTC can be very stressful.

mrsprecise
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:25 PM
Funny thing I just got back from vaca Saturday. I've been temping all cycle, just not bding
TBSNBubblegum
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:38 PM
just take it easy. u dont have to do it every month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TBSNBubblegum
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:38 PM
just take it easy. u dont have to do it every month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonnebell81
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:41 PM

I say go with whatever your feeling right now, what will make you happy!:) Much luck to you and babydust!

baby dust 

Kiffypooh
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:09 PM

I agree to do what feels right.  Last year my hubby and I took a couple months off and the first month back we got our BFP.  MC a few weeks later, but I realized how much stress I was carrying because of TTC.

Best of luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)