Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hoping this is a Implantation dip...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:59 PM
  • 9 Replies

Well my temp dropped again today. I was so sleepy last night that I was passed out hard at 930pm which is early for me. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning either. Yesterday and this am I had lotion like CM. Today my tata's are tender, I'm dragging ace and just kinda feeling icky. It's probably just an off day but I can get my hopes up right?!

PS. I don't know what drama went down that I missed but I just want to say. There is one person on here that has made comments to me that kind of made me feel like I don't know jack crap and I'm stupid for thinking the way I do. I'm an optimistic person and I love to dream and hope I'm pregnant every month even though I may not be. :-D That's just my personality.

I've always been really support to everyone and cheering them on. I <3 this group and all you ladies!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kristinleigh21
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:03 PM

I would wait and see what your temp does tomorrow! Hopefully it is!!! GL and Baby Dust!

kslawmama
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:07 PM

Thanks hun. I'll have to update tomorrow morning. I hope it goes back up and stays up. I've already had a pep talk with DH's spermies and my uterus so hopefully they were listening LOL.

iloveadam0722
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Yeah see what your temp does tomorrow.  It very well could be! I've read anywhere between 5 and 12 dpo is the norm. Course last month I had a perfect dip at 7dpo with even some spotting and af still showed up a few weeks later ugh. Hopefully its implantation for you though!! Good luck and lots of baby dust! :)

kristinleigh21
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:30 PM

HAHA! I am so glad I am not the only one who does this... DH thinks I am nuts...lol

Quoting kslawmama:

Thanks hun. I'll have to update tomorrow morning. I hope it goes back up and stays up. I've already had a pep talk with DH's spermies and my uterus so hopefully they were listening LOL.

kristinleigh21
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:30 PM

HAHA! I am so glad I am not the only one who does this... DH thinks I am nuts...lol

Quoting kslawmama:

.Angelica.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:34 PM

I would try not to pay much attention to your chart. I learned first hand last month that you can have a dip and a triphasic chart and get AF.

Good luck though! If it was an implantation dip you wouldn't be having any symptoms yet.

kslawmama
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Whats triphasic chart?

And yes my DH thinks I'm crazy too but ya gotta do what you gotta do.

Quoting .Angelica.:

I would try not to pay much attention to your chart. I learned first hand last month that you can have a dip and a triphasic chart and get AF.

Good luck though! If it was an implantation dip you wouldn't be having any symptoms yet.

.Angelica.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:42 PM

You can look it up on FF. Basically it's where you have a second temp rise during your luteal phase. The higher temps could be a good sign of pregnancy. But not always.

Quoting kslawmama:

Whats triphasic chart?

And yes my DH thinks I'm crazy too but ya gotta do what you gotta do.

Quoting .Angelica.:

kslawmama
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 7:39 AM

Well my temp went back up. Of course it could mean nothing at all but I'm being hopefully and praying its a good sign.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)