Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Headaches before ovulation/ During ovulation ? Somewhat TMI

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 5:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

I have had the worst headache for the past few days, its like i wake up with this headache and even if i take something it doesnt help, i thought it was my alergies but i took alergy medicine and still no difference, im on cd 15 and still havent gotten a positive opk, they are getting darker but still not positive, CP is high and im having an increased amount of CM, just needing some advice am i getting ready to "O" ? does anyone else get headaches like this before "o"ing ? Thanks in advance ladies

Natasha 21, Married to Bryan 23, TTC our first! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Baby Belly Ttc

by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dhiannian
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 5:51 PM

I was getting those headaches this month too, and I also have allergies. Its like in my temples and behind my eyes. I think i did just o though, so not sure if they are related.

MommyIvy
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 6:23 PM

I got headaches and nausea the day I O'd

Justpryin4one
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Thanks ladies i appreciate the input, ive just never seemed to get these headaches before but it seems like this darn headache wont go away....  

ShanNBen
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Yeah I usually get them.

jessecia
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 6:53 PM

I always do get them right before and during O.  Normally on one side of my head. Its wierd. lol Then after I O they seem to go away.  :)

Aimeeo0o21
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 7:01 PM

i was just wondering this cuz i have a headache, its like in the back of my head to my temples

truelyred2
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 7:23 PM
I wanted to warn you about taking allergy meds while ttc someone a while back made a post about it and turns out they are not good when ttc especially during time between o & af
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justpryin4one
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Oh wow thank you, i actually only take benadryl which my doctor said was ok as long as i dont take too much of it, and i only take it when my allergies are really really bad, but i appreciate that, i may quit taking them just in case! thanks a ton!  and thank you so much to everyone whos responded, i appreciate it, i was starting to worry something was wrong lol but thank you

mommymary6507
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Ugh, I got horrible headaches days leading up to ovulation, during and after. Also good sign for me during the 2ww cause the last 2 times I was pregnant. Good luck :) 

Justpryin4one
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Thanks, im almost positive that i havent O'd yet, i couldnt test yesterday because i was out of OPKs , but today i got an almost positive OPK lol its getting darker, so idk if im in the 2ww yet or if im getting ready to O ... but thank you and GL to you! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)