Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Do ovarian cysts cause sore breasts?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 9:09 PM
  • 12 Replies

I have about 5 ovarian cysts, 3 on my left ovary that are a few cm and a big one on my left ovary thats 5 inches and then another small one. I am having surgery to have the cyst drained or removed Thursday and to remove some endometriosis. But my breast hurt so bad, it just started yesterday. My nipples are killing me just like they did with my last pregnancy and now my breasts just feel full and hurt really bad. Could this be caused from the cysts? I'm kind of worried I may be pregnant but really early, I'm only 10dpo. I had a negative blood hcg on Friday but I was only 5 dpo then.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RachelandSamie
by Member on Apr. 19, 2011 at 9:17 PM

I had to have surgery to remove an ovarian cyst too but there was no breast tenderness.  I would have them do another HCG test before the surgery just to make sure.

dhiannian
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Take a test

Autumn19
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 9:28 PM
bump
CMcLaws
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 9:29 PM

I've had a lot of ovarian cysts and never had breast tenderness along with them. Good luck!!! 

c_mckinney_17
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Quoting RachelandSamie:

I had to have surgery to remove an ovarian cyst too but there was no breast tenderness.  I would have them do another HCG test before the surgery just to make sure.

I was wondering b/c 've had a ton of cysts before and don't ever remember my boobs hurting like this with them. Can they remove or drain my cyst if I'm pregnant?

dhiannian
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Yeah they can

Quoting c_mckinney_17:

Quoting RachelandSamie:

I was wondering b/c 've had a ton of cysts before and don't ever remember my boobs hurting like this with them. Can they remove or drain my cyst if I'm pregnant?

proudmom611
by on Apr. 20, 2011 at 12:52 AM

idk i do know pregnancy can make them sore/tender.

crzemom
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2011 at 2:19 AM

i have pcos and i know that make my bbs sore but not nipples only got that when i was preggo so gl and let us know

HisB0107
by Billine on Apr. 20, 2011 at 9:07 AM

Whenever I have one that's big enough to be a pain in the side, my breasts do hurt. They feel full, tingly and just down-right sore. BUT...it's very possibly because that you're so close to testing day that you could very well be experiencing pregnancy symptoms.

2luckygirls
by on Apr. 20, 2011 at 9:09 AM

i never had them hurt my boobs in any way..so i will give u a bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)