Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grrr

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:39 AM
  • 6 Replies

I had a pos OPK yesterday and my SO and I had sex but we also need to do it today but what is he doing? SLEEPING UGH.. This is our first cycle of Clomid and I feel like I'm just throwing the money out the door for it (we also have to have an ultrasound which has to be paid out of pocket). I understand why he's tired, he worked his butt off today but dang it, I cant get myself pregnant!  I dont tell him when I'm ovulating anymore because he gets performance anxiety so I cant even wake him up and tell him why he needs to get those spermies in me. I'm just so upset, this always seems to happen during O time.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
heythereelizah
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:05 AM
Just start giving him a bj in his sleep. No guy can say no after waking up to that.
kelli1973124
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:48 AM

itell hubby if he cant b bothered for sex, then i cant b bothered cooking... he soon complies!!!!

MumsTheWord571
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:55 AM

lol. I would go in and start touching him. it wakes up my DH every time!

Nadali
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:12 AM
Oh, don't feel so bad. You bd'ed yesterday so you should be fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandm08
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:26 AM

thats when Id go in and just start giving him a bj. IDK of any man who will say no after that. Even if your DH is the only man on the earth who would then I wouldn't worry too much since you BD'd yesterday

RachelandSamie
by Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:43 AM

He's a lot older than I am so I'm worried his sperm isnt as fast or as good as it would be if he was younger so that's why I want it for 3-4 days in a row during O. I figure the more sperm I have in me, the better chances I have. There's no point in even trying to start anything with him tonight because if he's too tired, nothing works if you know what I mean. I made it very clear earlier that I wanted to have sex tonight. He even woke up for a few min and could tell I was pissed but I'm not going to tell him why because then he might have performance anxiety about it tomorrow then I'd def not have any chances. This is costing us so much money, it's like sleeping away over $400. I'm so upset, I just want to sit down and cry!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)