Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so for the first time in 2 1/2 years.....

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM
  • 5 Replies

I dreamt last night that I got my BFP on 4 different tests. Clearblue, FR, dollar, and CB digital.... I have never dreamt about any pregnancy or BFP before.... hopefully this is a good omen. I am sure it is just cause that is all I am thinking about this cycle, but it is my first on clomid... it could totally happen!

Except TMI husband couldn't sustain this morning... hopefully we still get it. I am only getting a high reading on my monitor still but I had a little EWCM this morning and my cervix is a bit open... maybe i'll try again in a min, so hopefully we don't miss it!    SORRY EVERYONE ELSE POSTS THEIR TMI"S hahaha.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RedheadMama18
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:51 PM

That sounds like a great dream!  Each time I have dreamed about a BFP someone else has gotten pregnant lol.  The first few times were when my sister got pregnant but sadly both her pregnancies ended in miscarriages.  Then the most recent BFP dream I had was I took a digi and it said pregnant.  Well shortly after that Bonnie posted her BFP with the same digi from my dream LOL!  Now if someone would just please dream a BFP for me! LOL!  Good luck and lots of baby dust to you! 

retrn2reality
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:29 PM
Haha ill keep my fingers crossed for u. That would suck to dream it for other people. That would be hard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonnebell81
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Got my fingers crossed for both of you!!!!!:) Good luck and babydust for yall!!!

good luckbaby dust

BlackAngelP
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Quoting RedheadMama18:

That sounds like a great dream!  Each time I have dreamed about a BFP someone else has gotten pregnant lol.  The first few times were when my sister got pregnant but sadly both her pregnancies ended in miscarriages.  Then the most recent BFP dream I had was I took a digi and it said pregnant.  Well shortly after that Bonnie posted her BFP with the same digi from my dream LOL!  Now if someone would just please dream a BFP for me! LOL!  Good luck and lots of baby dust to you! 

This is my experience! I was dreaming of babies and looking for my BFP time.. And my SISTER is pregnant.. Other women at WORK are pregnant.. I'm like.. Dang it, stop stealin' my darned babies!! LOL!!

But anyway, I hope it's your turn Shug.. BABYDUST!!!

Jen baby dust

You get back what you put out.. Karma IS watching...

Oh Baby Baby!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

jlvanhorn
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:14 PM

I dream of giving birth all the time.. this is definitely TMI but will make most if not all of you laugh.. I had such a vivid dream of giving birth that my DH woke me up yelling cuz i guess i was holding my legs and pushing.. sweating and bearing down.. he said he thought i was gonna poop in the bed.. we laughed about that for weeks.. Anyway in my dream i gave birth to a baby girl.. it was so amazing and to this day i still see her face.. I pray that I get to experience this and when I see the baby whether a girl or boy.. they have that precious face of the baby in my dream!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)