Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally gave in

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
And bought 2 books today about getting pregnant and uping chances of fertility. Seems kinda silly, but at the same time anything I can do at this point makes me feel proactive. Anyone else read up on this subject? If so did you learn anything?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
toopicky429
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:30 PM
I've haven't read up on it too much, but I'm am officially joining the temping and charting girls, lol. I figure since I started cycle 17 today, I need to do something. Good luck and lots of baby dust!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:43 PM

I bought a book but it was Anne Rules. One of her books. LOL. I did it because I am about getting ready to go into the 2ww and I need something to pass the time. :o) Good Luck ladies. 

RedheadMama18
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I have read a lot of stuff on the internet and a friend sent me an e-book that I read before.  Good luck and baby dust!

isabellem
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Yes, I bought "Taking Charge of your Fertility" to learn what I needed to do to chart/temp.

waitingonelmo
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:50 PM
I already do the opk. Been thinking about temp. But are the 2 that different? I'm going into cycle 14 so i'm at the point of whatever I need to do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haskins20amber
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:54 PM
I have read a lot on the internet. Yeah we learned a good bit from it. Good Luck and lots of baby dust!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)