Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tylenol during 2WW?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:13 PM
  • 10 Replies
I am 9 DPO now and I told myself I wasn't going to obsess over potential signs and symptoms but I started having twinges, stretching and mild cramping since 7 DPO and I have tried to ignore it but today its getting hard to ignore and I wanna take something for the discomfort. Would it be ok to take tylenol? BTW, no nausea, no IB, no headaches, no metallic taste, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nadali
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:14 PM

You can take tylenol, just no advil

heythereelizah
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:15 PM
You can take tylenol while you are pregnant so I don't see why not...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MzBurney218
by Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:25 PM

Btw, here's my chart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hwalker123
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:29 PM

tylenol is one of the only pain relievers that is safe during pregnancy

MzBurney218
by Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Thanks everyone. This is my first cycle after mirena removal 2 months ago so I don't even know if its going to be regular or not. Chart says I O'ed on cd15 and I don't even know when to expect AF
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcmahan05
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Tylenol is ok, no ib profuen or aspirin.

kellar2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:21 PM
I have ms and I'm in my 2ww. My doc has me on steroids and pain meds. She said its safe for the first 6 weeks since the baby isn't using a placenta yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MzBurney218
by Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Well I didn't take any because it started subsiding but now the cramping is gone and I have little twinges in my right and left side and around my belly button. Like I said, I don't wanna obsess bc my mind will play tricks on me but how do u ignore this stuff when ur ttc?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violetgirl
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Tylenol should be fine.  It's safe for pregnancy, so it should definitely be fine for the 2ww.  Your chart's looking good - hope your temps stay up!

MzBurney218
by Member on Apr. 24, 2011 at 7:27 AM
Thanks I hope they stay up too. It was 98.4 so... So far so good. Mild dull cramping this morning. Anyways, I love u guys thanks for all your help and I hope and pray we all get our BFPs and sticky beans soon!

Quoting violetgirl:

Tylenol should be fine.  It's safe for pregnancy, so it should definitely be fine for the 2ww.  Your chart's looking good - hope your temps stay up!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)