Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little OT but sleeping while TTC

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:15 PM
  • 14 Replies

I was just  curious as ive read a few different things if sleeping certain ways like on your stomach could be harmful while TTC ... im just curious... has anyone else read or heard anything about it ? or even just have thoughts on it ?! Thanks ladies! 

Natasha 21 , Married to Bryan 23 Since 11/18/10, TTC Our First, Praying for conception in 2011 :-) 

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Justpryin4one
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Well i guess this isnt a topic anyone wants to answer about lol ... anyone ? 

Justpryin4one
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:00 PM

BUMP!

Mom_to_Lincoln
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:03 PM

No I have never heard of that. the only time it would be bad to sleep on your stomach is if your pregnant and have a big baby bump in the way!

Justpryin4one
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:05 PM

Thanks for responding, ive read a lot about sleeping in certain positions is bad or good and just wanted some opinions, i dont know if im pregnant yet lol wont know for a little  bit longer... but do find myself sleeping on my stomach and wanted to be sure there wasnt anything odd about that ... my husband hates it but i guess its comfortable for me. thanks a bunch! 

Grumpylilpixy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:17 PM

I googled it and found really nothing saying that it harms your chances of concieving I sleep on my stomach and have had 3 babies.

Justpryin4one
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Thank you so much. i appreciate your input... i googled it as well and didnt find anything, i just like to ask all you ladies here to see what you have to say  :-) 

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

I googled it and found really nothing saying that it harms your chances of concieving I sleep on my stomach and have had 3 babies.

Natasha 21 , Married to Bryan 23 Since 11/18/10, TTC Our First, Praying for conception in 2011 :-) 

.Angelica.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Never heard anything about that. but I'm a side sleeper

bbycrazy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Im about to deliver my first.... When i was pregnant and didnt know (conception-6w4d) i slept on my tummy. Shes fine :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justpryin4one
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:14 PM

Awe congrats and thanks for the input! my DH was just concerned that i ruining our chances by sleeping on my belly lol he worries a lot ... 

RedheadMama18
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:46 PM

I haven't heard of that before.  I slept on my stomach when I conceived my DD.  It was hard to get used to sleeping on my side all the time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)