Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Digital OPK - pic

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:53 PM
  • 11 Replies

Anyone ever used or are using them? Do you trust/like them? I bought some today (i ran out of internet cheepies)

Iv been having O cramping all day today, i tested

WOOHOO!!!! Wish me luck!!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:54 PM

woohooo! LOVE seeing that smiley :D Happy Bding, I hope you catch that eggie :D 

They have been very accurate for me. I got my smiley last month and had my BFP a week later (ended chemical) this month I saw a smiley again, along with peak monitor reading and positve opks :D 

TriedandTrue11
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Good luck love! Catch that eggie sweetie! :)

sydneysmommy1st
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE those i use em only to back up my internet cheapies but they tell me for sure but using em to back up i only use about 3 a month lol this month im also using my fertility monitor for the first time along w those and internet cheapies

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:02 PM

my monitor showed peak reading, before getting positive opks..LOVE my monitor :D

Quoting sydneysmommy1st:

LOVE LOVE LOVE those i use em only to back up my internet cheapies but they tell me for sure but using em to back up i only use about 3 a month lol this month im also using my fertility monitor for the first time along w those and internet cheapies

Loading Ticker...

gildea47265
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Thats what i was planning on doing also (maybe i shouldnt have bought the 20 pack lol) and i am really considering getting a monitor.(unless i get a BFP)

Quoting sydneysmommy1st:

sydneysmommy1st
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:08 PM

thats good to know thats y i wanted to start using it bc its supposed to give u several extra high fertile days so u have more time to bd that will lead to a pregnancy!im excited

Quoting mommymary6507:

my monitor showed peak reading, before getting positive opks..LOVE my monitor :D

Quoting sydneysmommy1st:

FallonRB
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:09 PM
Good luck and tons of baby dust!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sydneysmommy1st
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:10 PM

i bought a 20 pack also hopefully i wont need em all but i like to be prepared for anything lol need to get some more hpts tho almost out i only have prob 15 left lol

JMmama

I used them for the first time this month and liked it. I am terrible at line reading. Now, we are just waiting to see if we caught that egg.

.Angelica.

I use them and so far they've been very accurate for me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)