Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IF your having a BOY.....

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:54 PM
  • 11 Replies

What are you craving ?? How are you carrying ?? Any oldwives right?? Morning sickness??? leg hair growing faster lol

This is our last baby our 6th and we arnt finding out what were having bbbuuuutttt we have FIVE girls so for fun i thought i would ask :)

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcmahan05
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 12:02 AM

I dont know if I'm having a boy or girl till Wednesday, but my first child was a boy.  I didnt have any morning sickness (my sister had 2 boys and was terribly sick with both), Chinese predictor was correct, I carried low, and I craved sweets.

knitbit
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 4:30 AM
I have two boys and I carried them completely differently. My oldest was wide, my youngest was all up front. Craved steak and onions with one and butter (toast was my delivery system) with the other. One was 10 days early the other was 7 days late. Needless to say, I don't put much stock in the old wives tales.

This time, I can't get enough avocados and milk. Love me some guac...
DACIA79
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:48 AM

2 boys with morning sickness the entire pregnancy. I couldn't have carried those kids any lower if I tried. I craved sweets with the first boy spicy with the second had heartburn with both

violetgirl
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 2:37 PM

I'm having a girl this time around, but my first pregnancy was a boy.  With him:
- I had zero morning sickness
- Hair (everywhere) growing like crazy
- I carried high, and my tummy was shaped like a basketball (vs. watermelon)
- I craved salty snacks

With this girl, it's opposite.  Severe morning sickness, hair growing slow, carrying low, and craving sweets.

JsunkissedB
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 3:35 PM

its so hard to tell for me I thought last one was a boy lol

with my 4 girls (ones my stepdaughter) they were all different.!! With my first pregnancy it was TWIN girls i had NO morning sickness and carried low, couldnt eat meat ....With my 2nd I was nauseated in the am and carried high, and could eat meat. With my 3rd i craved oranges and guacamole , Dry heaving and nauseated in the AM .

With this one I feel like im hung over 24/7 I have severe nausea , smells of food make me dry heave, im exhausted !!! Im only 7 weeks so im not really "carrying" any way yet lol :)

daymommy
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 6:33 PM

I have a 2yo dd, this one is a boy, and both pregnancies so far are about the same. I carried high with my dd, I'm 16 weeks right now so we'll have to see how I end up carrying. But so far it looks about the same as last time. Morning sickness is about the same, it was a little worse at first, and now it seems to be a little better than last time. Hair is growing fast, it did last time also. I'm craving spicy foods all the time. And milk, I never craved milk with dd. Heartburn I had with both but it started way earlier this time.

cassiemomof4
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:12 PM

the only thing I can say is my girls I was really tierd this is my third boy and my boys I dont have any extreme tierdness or morning sickness

jenniferw10
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 10:54 PM

What are you craving ?? I have been craving peanut butter, pickles and tacos.

How are you carrying ?? High and in front

Any oldwives right?? old wives tale for heartbeat was wrong, he has a high hb

Morning sickness??? None :o)

leg hair growing faster lol  opposite, growing slower

I am carrying a boy and I am due May 31st. This is my first pregnancy.

candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Cravings..Meat and cereal with cinnamon

Carrying.. High and all Belly

Old Wisetales.. HB is high vs low for a Boy

Morning sickness.. YES more nausea though

Leg hair growing faster.. about the same

I am carring my second boy Due July 11th

BabyGirlEme10
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 12:56 PM
I'm having a boy and this is my first. I'm carrying low and kinda all around. Dh confirmed my butt is getting bigger this morning. I asked for it.
I'm craving starches & sweets. Potatos and pasta mostly. Hb theory true.
Chinese gender chart depended on which one I used. When we conceived was perfect for boy. (evening of o day)
hair on legs is growing slower. Morning sickness was not that bad but still having some.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)