Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad day coming to an end.

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:45 AM
  • 3 Replies

So I am Mrs. Super Statistic when it comes to AF. Always 28 days exactly, down to the exact hour even. Well AF is 4 days late today, Went to the Dr's and confirmed that I am NOT pregnant... So what is going on this has never happened to me. No i'm not stressed, nothing life changing has happened...

I'm so completely down today everything is just bringing me to tears. We are so so so blessed with our son (who has so wonderfully drawn me about 78 pictures, made 2 necklaces, pretended to cook me whatever I wanted for dinner and a bajillion hugs and kisses  to make me feel better today) But why can't it just be our turn again for another little joy? Everywhere I look someone is prego. I'm beyond ready for it to be me!!!

Come on now AF... let's get this over with again.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
wife2jeff
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:04 AM
I'm sorry hun! I feel your disappointment. Next month marks a year of trying and two losses later with nothing to show for our efforts. Hang in there! Hugs:)
Devious103102
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:23 AM

(((HUGS))) Im sorry hun. I feel the same way, I'm very blessed to have my girls but I KNOW my family is not complete, I just want to have our last baby and... it's aggrivating.  Here's hoping something happens for ya.

kelli1973124
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:27 AM

BOOOO!!!hate af..hang in there, new cycle beginning for ya

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)