Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really feel pregnant, but the test came up neg?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:24 AM
  • 8 Replies

I dont know if I am just putting way too much thought into this or what but I had AF the 1st, ovulated the 10th and 11th. I have been tired, getting headaches and my back has been killing me for a few days now. And today I did alot of scrubbing of our house and when I was done organizing my kids toys I stood up and almost passed out, felt dizzy for about 20-30 mins and then just had a headache for an hour. I have also been having this weird bloated feeling and I have been getting leg cramps again!! Awww...I dont know if I am just hoping that I am prego so I am making myself believe it or if I really am and it was just too early to test? I tested at 9 DPO with a cheapy test lol...Advice ladies? Am I crazy??

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
chey88
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:38 AM
I don't think your crazy. I feel prego too just don't know if its all in my head. Its just so frustrating sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mikayla_lynn
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:42 AM

I know!! With DS I knew I was pregnant, kept testing for a week...all neg! So I made am appoint to see me doctor and got a positive the day before. Went the next day and I was only 2 weeks lol. With DD I didnt even know for 5 months lol. But I just have this feeling that I have a little baby growing in there!! I am going to test again in a few days!!

Good luck and baby dust!!

my2beauties133
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:48 AM

No you are not crazy hun! TTC can sure make you feel that way tho. Just relax and try to hold out until its closer time to test. Best of luck to you and lots of baby dust!:)

kelli1973124
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:11 AM

no u not crazy..we all have the symptoms from time to time lol.

VioletPlacebo
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:45 AM

Not crazy, wait til AF is due then test again. I had the same feeling last month but got AF and I'm still getting neg tests.

joyeo83
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:58 AM

9dpo is way too early! Wait a couple of days and then try again:) 

shona200
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:19 PM
i am 10dpo and i got a negative too. I think its too early wait a couple more days and test again. Gl baby dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom_to_Lincoln
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:31 PM

I hope this is it for you! Good Luck

I dont go by symptoms anymore because I start getting symptoms of pregnancy the day I ovulate. nausea, sore boob's, extra tired and running to the bathroom to pee every hour. And everytime I fall for it and start thinking I'm pg and then af shows up and the symptoms go away the same day! :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)