• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling down.

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:36 AM
  • 4 Replies

So. Every month it never fails that I get PMS symptoms a week before af is supposed to arrive. I thought I was doing good and bam... right on the dot.. here  are my pms symptoms. Boobs are full, bloated with my food babies, and really emotional and tired. Af is due in a week. I know I am not out, but I am not sure the IUI worked this month. The only thing different is I have had cramping since the day of my IUI.

<3 Kirstin

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kelli1973124
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:16 AM

keep your chin up luv....its really sucky this waiting :( :(  im 9dpo and feeling negative too

HeartofaPhoenix
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:57 AM

I'm trying. Dh keeps telling me "When it happens." haha. I want to grab his face and say "Honey. I'm well aware." His intentions are good though. Sorry you are feeling down too.  I like it better not knowing where I am in my cycle, but I can't do that with IUI. Good luck to you though. 

ValerieRNmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:26 AM

I HATE that AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms r so dang similar. I mean why really!?!?! GL I really hope the IUI took and u see that BFP this month! Keep the faith!

HeartofaPhoenix
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:43 AM

I agree! I always wondered how ladies dealt with trying to have a baby before pregnancy tests. Like in the 1800's. It's maddening haha. Thank you so much. :D 

Quoting ValerieRNmom:

I HATE that AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms r so dang similar. I mean why really!?!?! GL I really hope the IUI took and u see that BFP this month! Keep the faith!

<3 Kirstin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)