• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ouch ouch... um yay... maybe.

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:10 AM
  • 10 Replies

ttc...one of the few times when pain and feeling sick may actually be a good thing! lol...

ok, so i am having some major pain in my tummy-ish area... its on my left side and kind of hard to describe i cant tell if it feels like pulling or like someone punched me or just ouch. lol... any clue as to what the weird pain could be?

also... my boobs have been hurting off and on the past few days. earlier today it was pretty bad though and now it kind of hurts but is dull. its weird. and its not just my nipples. and sometimes one hurts and the other doesnt... blah

and i have been having heart burn a bit more than normal. but it is usually at night... funny story--- my fix for it is so unhealthy but so good... icecream! i dont know why but it settles my stomach and helps the heartburn ( i mean i get that its a base so it neutralizes acid of course... but its like the best thing that helps)

i am definitely hoping this is all for a good reason and i get a bfp, BUT, it is still too early for me to test!  af isnt due til atleast monday or tuesday, and maybe even as late as thursday or friday, and i am not sure exactly how many dpo i am but i know i o'd later in my cycle than the average cd 14...so its likel that it may take a few days longer to get a bfp... ugh i want to test now! i am really hoping this is it!!

so... anone else still waiting to test and having symptoms? and any ideas on te weird pain... i havent had that before i just had nausea with previous pregnancies so i dont know.. is it a good sign or bad?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ValerieRNmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:30 AM

I am only 6DPO and have been having like twinges/colicky pain in my right side plus my back and hips r killing me! I am hoping these are good signs but ughhh I won't know for a week or so... I HATE WAITING!

MamaSusieQ045
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:45 AM
The waiting part sucks! I'm sooo impatient!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doopey
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:04 AM
I've had it all..... Nausea, headaches, twinges in my tummy, lower back pain, cramps. Good luck to you all..... Hope we all get our BFP's this month :)
HeartofaPhoenix
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:44 AM

I'm driving myself crazy with the symptoms and trying to debunk them all. haha. Good luck! Hope you get your BFP!

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:34 AM

I just started with the acid reflux issues last night..but then again I ate a spicey italain from subway at night before bed...could be why lol. Good luck :) I am only 3dpo. 8 more days to go!

BethRae
by Bethany on May. 21, 2011 at 8:10 AM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
j.mom.07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:01 PM

good luck everyone... yeah my pain in my tummy is taking turns on each side now, so atleast its not something else too weird i hope ssince it is moving around. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

baby dust all around!! :D

kelli1973124
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:41 PM

good luck foe bfp!!! i am 10dpo...have just had some constipation TMI i know!! reflux, and tiredness. but NOT getting hopes up as i havent been preg in the last 7 months ttc!!!we will se in 4 days.

bellaambru90
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Good luck hope you get your BFP soon!

HeartofaPhoenix
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:27 AM

Good Luck everyone! In my 4 years of ttc I noticed April, May, and June are popular BFP months. Wishing you all the best!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)