Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1st Pregnancy Test Dream

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:17 AM
  • 3 Replies

So I just woke up like an hour ago and I was having a strange dream. We were living with my mother (AaAaAaAaHhHhHhHh!!!! Nightmare!!! *lol*) and we're trying to get pregnant and I was pretty early DPO wise and I was telling my mom I was going to test and she said "Ur crazy u'll never get a positive test this early!" So I go and take my test and it's positive so I take another and another and another, all different kinds, there must have been a dozen all positive and I picked them up and laid them infront of her and we cried... then of course I woke up! I sure do hope it comes true but I am still going to try not to test early *lol*!

*~*Valerie*~*

by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
neka1983
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:44 AM
Lol I had a very similar dream! Only I was with my BF not my mom...I surely hope it means Good news, I still have 3 days until I can test...But the waiting is driving me Crazy!!! Lol
ValerieRNmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:58 AM

Ohhhhhhhh GL!!!!! 3 days ughhh I bet ur full of butterflies! Hope this is it for u, keep us posted!!!!!

fingers crossed

Quoting neka1983:

Lol I had a very similar dream! Only I was with my BF not my mom...I surely hope it means Good news, I still have 3 days until I can test...But the waiting is driving me Crazy!!! Lol

*~*Valerie*~*

joyeo83
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:57 AM

I have pregnancy test dreams all the time!!  The funny thing is, until just recently, all of my dreams would show negative pregnancy tests.  But the past couple of weeks, almost every night, I have a dream where I take a pregnancy test and it's POSITIVE!  I have longed for so long to see a BFP, so to experience it in my dream is the best feeling ever...and then of course I wake up lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)