• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3dpo!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:13 AM
  • 16 Replies

Feels like 8 days is forever away until I test! I am feeling very positive however :) As far as symptoms, heartburn this morning. Oily skin/breakouts which I get right before AF, so this is new. Right ovary pain every now and then, gassy, headaches, extreme fatigue that comes out of no where. Lower back aches..I know I said I wouldn't try to over analyze everything..but I just can't not lol. :p Who else is in the 2WW with me? What are you feeling? Do share!!

I got my crosshairs today! ;D Always exciting lol.

Loading Ticker...

by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:14 AM

oh, and if you have charts, share em!! lol.

Leese21
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:18 AM

yay!!! congrats on 3dpo :D i had some horrible heartburn that kept me up all night..and no tums :[ boo. lol i really praying for your bfp!!! :D

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:22 AM

thank you! Luckily I had tums lol. Still no AF for you?

Quoting Leese21:

yay!!! congrats on 3dpo :D i had some horrible heartburn that kept me up all night..and no tums :[ boo. lol i really praying for your bfp!!! :D

Ellewilliams
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:46 AM

6DPO!! I am here with you!  I guess the main thing different is I have had right side/ovary pain this time around (I did not in the last cycles) OOOH and my chart:

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:52 AM

That chart looks like a potential implantaion dip!! Yes, the right ovary pressure is driving me crazy today! lol. I hope we see those BFPS soon :D

Quoting Ellewilliams:

6DPO!! I am here with you!  I guess the main thing different is I have had right side/ovary pain this time around (I did not in the last cycles) OOOH and my chart:

Ellewilliams
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:59 AM

That's what I was thinking, but it would have been on 4po and I assumed that to be too early

Quoting mommymary6507:

That chart looks like a potential implantaion dip!! Yes, the right ovary pressure is driving me crazy today! lol. I hope we see those BFPS soon :D

Quoting Ellewilliams:

Trying to concieve after 2 years and 170lbs lost!

Leese21
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:59 AM
Good luck ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:00 AM

not always, it is possible :)

Quoting Ellewilliams:

That's what I was thinking, but it would have been on 4po and I assumed that to be too early

Quoting mommymary6507:

Quoting Ellewilliams:

mcmahan05
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Good luck!

onethought
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:43 AM
I think I'm 3 dpo today too... I feel like it's too early for symptoms but I have been majorly bloated! And for some reason feel a fullness in my lower abdomen... It's not achy, well maybe a little, but just like feels like a balloon or something lol I'm not gonna test though until I'm at least a week late because my last ended in a chemical
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)