Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help!! Totally lost..CBE monitor info needed please..*Update 5/23*

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:36 AM
  • 40 Replies

so it's CD10 and this makes 4 days now that i've gotten a "low" reading with my monitor but I think my test stick should be saying something else. Of course I could be wrong but I wanted to show you ladies a pic and see what you all thought..Am I wrong to be getting a "low" reading or do you think it looks how it should? I think I should at least be getting a "high" reading now and i'm not..er

my LH isn't too awful high but my estrogen stays really dark..

OKAY SO HERE'S MY MAJOR UPDATE..THIS MORNING I GOT ANOTHER "LOW" READING AND THOUGHT WTF? I TOOK IT WITH FMU AT AROUND 6:30..GOT ANOTHER WITH FAINT LH LINE..THEN I DECIDED TO TAKE ANOTHER TEST WITH SECOND URINE AT AROUND 8 AND I DIPPED IT FOR 15 SECONDS INSTEAD OF HOLDING IT IN MY URINE STREAM FOR 3 SECONDS..BECAUSE THE BOOKLET SAID IF YOU DON'T GET A HIGH OR PEAK READING TO TRY IT THIS WAY AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW..IT LOOKS HIGH OR PEAK TO ME! I CANNOT STICK ANOTHER STICK INTO THE MONITOR BUT LOOKING AT IT I CAN CLEARLY SEE ITS ABOUT TIME..SO I THINK I'M GOING TO USE THE DIP METHOD FROM NOW ON..AND HERE IS MY OPK FROM THIS AFTERNOON..I WOULD SAY IT'S POSITIVE OR JUST ABOUT THERE!..I'M KINDA PISSED TO BE HONEST. I HAD TO FIGURE THIS OUT FOR MYSELF AND NOT HAVE THE MONITOR DO HARDLY ANYTHING AND THATS WHY I BOUGHT IT! INSTEAD OF HAVING JUST ONE OR TWO FERTILE DAYS WITH MY OPK I WANTED THE 5 OR 6 FERTILE DAYS WITH THE MONITOR AND I DIDN'T GET THAT THIS MONTH AND IT PISSES ME OFF..:0( UGHHH

TOP ONE IS DIPPED IN URINE FROM 9 AM AND IS SECOND MORNING URINE AND BOTTOM IS FMU AT 6 AM AND WAS HELD IN MY STREAM FOR 3 SECONDS LIKE DIRECTIONS ASK

AND HERE IS MY OPK FROM THIS AFTERNOON..LOOKS POSITIVE HUH?

Okay ladies here are my tests from today 5/23..The first is my CBE stick and I got my "high" reading this morning..the second is my cheapie OPK and the third is my digital OPK taken this afternoon right after I took my cheapie..DH and I DTD last night and we are planning on DTD again tonight..So does this mean i've already ovualted or that I will? I'm still confused about the time frame once I get my positives..

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joyeo83
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:22 AM

I use the CBFM as well--I've been getting high readings for about 5 days now but still no peak reading.  I'm not sure what to think about your stick.  I do know that with ovulation test sticks, they have to be ALMOST exactly the same color and with a peak reading, the lines have to be EXACTLY the same color, or have the test line be darker.  I would say the reading is accurate.  On my high reading, I swore the two lines were exactly the same color, so I was frustrated too, but I just keep on b'ding and hoping....

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:25 AM

it might read high tomorrow ;) That's how my sticks look the day before my high readings..yay!!!

Mom_to_Lincoln
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:30 AM

Im not sure but I am also in the same boat. (sort of) my lines were both pretty dark but Im still only getting high readings. This is my second time using this monitor and It worked last time so I trust it, but last time I only had 2 high readings and then it went peak and now this time I had only 1 low reading and now 6 high readings. lol I guess it's reading the darkness of both lines and looking for the second line to get darker then the first.

I just keep dtd every few day's for now and trust it because I did trust it last time and got pg but unfortunately had a miscarriage.

just-one-more
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:59 AM

its mad thats how my clear blue o digi's look for the last week and still no smiley :( so i havent a clue wats goning on either

but i think im not gonna o this month again :(

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 12:06 PM

This might help. The monitor had me do 10 tests this month, last month was 20!

Here is the prgression :)

GiannasMommy06
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:00 PM

yah but see your first high reading stick is what mine looks like now and it is still telling me it's low..I don't know what to think!? this is CD10 and I started testing on CD6 and it's been giving me "low" the past 4 days..I hope I get a high tomorrow..I am also backing everything up with OPK's too just in case this machine is being screwey with me but I was so hoping that this monitor was going to make things easy and simple and we'd get pregnant fast..Now i'm more confused than ever!

GiannasMommy06
by on May. 22, 2011 at 2:02 PM

here's a bump for the new info...can anyone shed some more light on this for me please?! i'm going crazy here!! Mary pleaseeeeee! 0)

GiannasMommy06
by on May. 22, 2011 at 2:06 PM

another shameless bump..;0(

GiannasMommy06
by on May. 22, 2011 at 2:23 PM

please anyone......:0(

crossermom
by on May. 22, 2011 at 2:27 PM
If you're bding at least every other day you're covered, so try not to worry about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)